Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

[creative ny] world edit

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadow

hello i want to u guys to add a command to creative and this comand about world edit ;when u vote uhave 10min to use it can u add a command to active and deactive world edit (like ex my mom call me too eat dinner and i have the world edit ist active i will not use it. like /fly in opprison)

sorry if a make some gram fault's eng isn't my contry lang :)

Zach_Loves_MC

Banned
+1 Just like fly in OPSkyblock, you can deactivate it when your not going to use it!

DODE2K

Veteran
el worldedit a9ln m3mola fe nycreative.
Read the thread again meteor
what he is saying that there should be a command to toggle the worldedit on and off
so if u started using worldedit and after 7 min you decided to stop playing you can save the rest of the time u have for another time
just like buyfly on opsb you can toggle /fly on and off

MODY_10

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Read the thread again meteor
what he is saying that there should be a command to toggle the worldedit on and off
so if u started using worldedit and after 7 min you decided to stop playing you can save the rest of the time u have for another time
just like buyfly on opsb you can toggle /fly on and off
You Arabic?:eek:

Jeear

Legendary Pika
/Fly is permanent so it makes sense to be "toggleable"
Whereas the W/e is not. Besides 10 minutes is enough considering it's average at best in terms of usefulness lol

_ItzMax_

Epic Pika
msdkmkasndjkhwejwdsokskjdkwqlk;adnjmf lksznmfkls ndfljkvmzksdjmwlksrmdclk; x nfjsmc znjkbnesdkjfxvgnm lksfzndxfgkawnsdjkcxnsakfndkwosrmdckxnstrf

Status
Not open for further replies.