Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Crates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Outscale

Banned
Minecraft Username
NutChunky

Suggestion:
Crates

Detailed description:
I feel like you just nerfed the crates since last season , in OPFaction Update post it says : "Updated crates and added better rewards. " .I do think that you made some things better (example : getting more money from the crates feels better then getting 5 m like last season) , but still i open 5 GKIT Keys (thats 80 vote , 40 epic , 20 unique and 10 godlys every week) a week for 2 or 3 weeks now and the best thing i got was the Pro Rank Voucher , that doesn't feel like a fair item to get since you would have to spend 200 EUR to get 5 GKIT (luckily i didn't buy them with irl money ) , but some people did.
It feels like the percentage on armor in unique and godly crate is like 90% , when players gets a single unique or a godly key from a vote or epic crate they don't even feel excited anymore cause they know they are gonna get armor , i hope you fix this.​

Reason(s):
It stops players from buying keys and gkit keys off the store , its also not fair for the players that already have gkits to keep getting so much bad loot after spending money on it or getting it with buycraft coupons.​

Max

Staff Member
Owner
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello NutChunky,​
Thank you for your interest in Pika-Network by creating a suggestion for the network.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it has been implemented within the latest reset.​
Have fun playing!​

Good afternoon,
Gunfire

Status
Not open for further replies.