Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Scanned Forums Counter for accepted/denied reports

This suggestion is currently under review. Please note that this does not guarantee it is going to be accepted. Also, note that the reviewing process may take a long time.

ILikeToTakeLean

Great Reporter
Username:
ILikeToTakeLean / down bad#8487​

Suggestion:
Counter for accepted/denied reports​

Detailed description:
So basically, i don't really like counting up all my accepted & denied requests so ig no one else does. So simply i would like to suggest, that there will be a counter which says for example:
"Accepted reports: 56"
"Denied reports: 10"
And maybe even the ratio for it, like:
Accepted/Denied ratio: 87%​

Reason(s):
-You don't need to count up your reports
-It's a small nice feature
-You don't need to do math if you wanna apply for great reporter​

karpMagikarp

Epic Pika
Personally I hate math like I almost fail in it every year but that's a story for another time. I think its a cool feature as it would save a ton of time. I like. +1

FreePalestine

The Pika
Similar suggestion was already suggested
You should go upvote that
So I'm neutral

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
this is pretty simple to count
to summarize, there is 20 reports (threads of reports) per page, and basically if you have like exactly 2 pages for example (which is 20*2=40) it will be pretty simple to count it, and then just add the remaining ones from the last page if there is not 20 threads there
anyways already suggested

peg2

Legendary Pika
to summarize, there is 20 reports (threads of reports) per page, and basically if you have like exactly 2 pages for example (which is 20*2=40) it will be pretty simple to count it, and then just add the remaining ones from the last page if there is not 20 threads there
yes but there is no disadvantage adding the counter so like, why not?

OP
OP
I

ILikeToTakeLean

Great Reporter
"This is pretty simple to count" well yeah, i never said its hard lol, it's just annoying to go over everything and then count everything together & up also i simply said it's a small suggestion which can simply make it easier for people to know how many reports they got. Also the quote isn't that easy to do, as many players on pikanetwork aren't mentally able to calculate it.

Also, it isn't suggested yet, there's only a similar suggestion which is this one:

Blazemon

The Pika
Username:
ILikeToTakeLean / down bad#8487

Suggestion:
Counter for accepted/denied reports

Detailed description:
So basically, i don't really like counting up all my accepted & denied requests so ig no one else does. So simply i would like to suggest, that there will be a counter which says for example:

Accepted/Denied ratio: 87%

Reason(s):

-You don't need to do math if you wanna apply for great reporter
Ig +1 bec why would u count ur reports

Mr_SUPERIOR_OP_

Great Reporter
Username:
ILikeToTakeLean / down bad#8487

Suggestion:
Counter for accepted/denied reports

Detailed description:

Accepted/Denied ratio: 87%

Reason(s):

-You don't need to do math if you wanna apply for great reporter
Agreed i was also bored doing it || Upvoted