Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Could a staff member please get back to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shery619

I've been playing practice for some time now and it's been super laggy at times but not too bad most of time. I'm not sure if staff have the ability to review any matches however my last match was unfair. Only reason i'm saying this is because i was trying to keep my killstreak going till i met my match and lost fairly, in which case i would have admitted defeat. However, in my last match the lag was really intense. My opponent glitched past me and i was unable to attack him, he seemed to be frozen. I was not able to gapple and before i knew it he teleported over and i died. This all happened pretty fast and it was caused by the lag. I'm not gonna lie, i'm really not happy about that loss, really only because i was trying to keep my killstreak going. It's one loss but it's unfair. Can a staff member please reply cause i wanna know if there is anything that can be done about this. I know that i'm probably making a big deal out of something small but it's kinda big to me. Thanks. Also, you need to get a hack detection plugin, i've encountered alot of hackers, beat them all but still i only won cse it was kinda laggy and they weren't the best at gappling or putting armour on xD.

-Shery619

iMzSpEedY

Legendary Pika
I've been playing practice for some time now and it's been super laggy at times but not too bad most of time. I'm not sure if staff have the ability to review any matches however my last match was unfair. Only reason i'm saying this is because i was trying to keep my killstreak going till i met my match and lost fairly, in which case i would have admitted defeat. However, in my last match the lag was really intense. My opponent glitched past me and i was unable to attack him, he seemed to be frozen. I was not able to gapple and before i knew it he teleported over and i died. This all happened pretty fast and it was caused by the lag. I'm not gonna lie, i'm really not happy about that loss, really only because i was trying to keep my killstreak going. It's one loss but it's unfair. Can a staff member please reply cause i wanna know if there is anything that can be done about this. I know that i'm probably making a big deal out of something small but it's kinda big to me. Thanks. Also, you need to get a hack detection plugin, i've encountered alot of hackers, beat them all but still i only won cse it was kinda laggy and they weren't the best at gappling or putting armour on xD.

-Shery619
I do not think its the server, I think its the player. If someone for example is hitting air and you are getting damaged, you should 1. check if you still have fire resistance :p, and 2. after the fight do /ping <player> to see if it was his ping and /ping to see if it was your ping. If it was neither of those options, then it is most definitely the server.

If it was ping or the server, then I would say ask DutchSmash, because he and yeori know much about practice.

Regards,
iMzSpEdY

Agrolax

Legendary Pika
I'll see what I can do.
Also, can you please reset my deaths 6 back, because I met ALOT of hackers, maybe y...thats why Im asking to reset it 6 back...
I also reported them...but also I have a problem is that I cant report someone while im in pvp...so i kinda forget the name...he also logs off...also its unable to msg people...we can only /r during pvp...

Draegoner

Veteran
Also, can you please reset my deaths 6 back, because I met ALOT of hackers, maybe y...thats why Im asking to reset it 6 back...
I also reported them...but also I have a problem is that I cant report someone while im in pvp...so i kinda forget the name...he also logs off...also its unable to msg people...we can only /r during pvp...
the names should be in your minecraft logs

Status
Not open for further replies.