Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

*cough* *coughs again* *coughs hardly this time* *ambulance came*

Status
Not open for further replies.

GetProduced

Banned
Hello Everybody, Everyone, Everything
Today I Proudly Introduced Myself 'cos I'm Awesome And All That Stuff... So Let's Start Now..
Pika-Network Is The 2nd Best Server In My Opinion, Pika-Network Isn't Really The Type Of Server That I Like.. But All The Staffs, Players, Economy, and All That Stuff Is The Best!.. When I First Playing Pika-Network It's Spawn Is The Worst Of The Worst Spawn/Hub I Have Ever Seen (No Offence but We need to get honest here, right?) It has a big box hole Thingy in The Middle... OPFactions Is the First Server I Have Ever Played On Pika-Network it has really cool plugins and all that jazz.. But The Sad Thing Is OPFactions Is Getting Ignored By The Staffs.. Hackers Are Always Hacking.. Well Sometimes Staffs Are Online But Not Always (or maybe they're in vanish).. There's Nothing Interesting About Me To Tell You Guys But I'm more cooler if I Make an Introduction but anyways I hope you enjoy my Introduction! :)

Btw You Need To Reply Fast Or My Mother Is Going to rob my face Onto My Keyboardasdniasfyc7[23br[23rc '0A7SD 8;a 9F7cvb]ef\ 0n0F-8N ]A9SDa a,f08SNF] HELP ME!! ASPDAYBSD[ASD8 ,'P/]17\438ABSDR8013VR67

Status
Not open for further replies.