Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkmody

Pika Lover
Guys we need to talk about the console it kinds of corrupted we know it bans hackers but sometimes it bans innocent people for nothing even it may permanent ban somebody that was banned 2 times by it Most of the innocent players get banned everyday by it even me i got banned by it so many times and still i didnt do anything Please fix it thats going out of hand And protect your accounts plss mods cause Somebody hacked a helper account and started banning everybody plss i hope that you understand

Love,Darkmody

ZurriW

Epic Pika
Hello, the anti cheat is a cheap one and owner is probably working on getting a new one. You need to understand pika is going through a rough time, some staff members are banning people on discord, teamspeak, and even Minecraft for no reason and some are doing g their job right. The server used to be worth 100k euro and now it’s worth 5k euro. The managers and owners are working on making it better, hopefully they can make this server at least playable without getting false banned. I understand the problem, and if you need any help, I’m alway active. IGN zurri.

OP
OP
Darkmody

Darkmody

Pika Lover
Hello, the anti cheat is a cheap one and owner is probably working on getting a new one. You need to understand pika is going through a rough time, some staff members are banning people on discord, teamspeak, and even Minecraft for no reason and some are doing g their job right. The server used to be worth 100k euro and now it’s worth 5k euro. The managers and owners are working on making it better, hopefully they can make this server at least playable without getting false banned. I understand the problem, and if you need any help, I’m alway active. IGN zurri.
Thanks for the help my friend i hope you have a point i love this server tooi want to play in it everyday thanks for the replie

TheKaras

22 january 2019 , console still ban people for no reason
i was grinding in my grinder for my mcstats and

pfff

itsmeflow

yes its very annoying for me as this is the only uk server which i know of (everywhere else is laggy) so now that im banned its just like...what now?

Mrfatsojr

Veteran
Great Reporter
We have made multiple suggestions according this theme, the owners are well aware about the console. It will take some patience untill the owners fix it.

Status
Not open for further replies.