Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

solimon

Pika Member
Today i just woke up and came online. I go on factions and get kicked for 'client modifications'. This sometimes happens to me if i glitch into a block but i was at spawn so there's no chance of that. I go on again and get a 1 day ban on both my accounts??? Does anybody know why this is happening?

i have appealed btw

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-04-10 at 09.51.34.png
    Screen Shot 2021-04-10 at 09.51.34.png
    82.2 KB · Views: 27
  • Screen Shot 2021-04-10 at 09.48.08.png
    Screen Shot 2021-04-10 at 09.48.08.png
    81.6 KB · Views: 26
OP
OP
solimon

solimon

Pika Member
bro did u even read the whole thing
also i want to get to base building so i wont get raided

sheryal

Great Reporter
Today i just woke up and came online. I go on factions and get kicked for 'client modifications'. This sometimes happens to me if i glitch into a block but i was at spawn so there's no chance of that. I go on again and get a 1 day ban on both my accounts??? Does anybody know why this is happening?

i have appealed btw
it depends what you are doing to get this it could be a number of things such as high ping or you trying to glitch into a base it depends and the more you get kicked the more likely you are to get banned i guess you’ll have to wait for yourself to be unbanned or appeal

OP
OP
solimon

solimon

Pika Member
it depends what you are doing to get this it could be a number of things such as high ping or you trying to glitch into a base it depends and the more you get kicked the more likely you are to get banned i guess you’ll have to wait for yourself to be unbanned or appeal
firstly i have not tried to glitch into a base but this only happens when i am using the pickaxe mcmmo
secondly i have a consistent ping below 30 and tps of 19.99 at all times

Edit: also I was in spawn s now way of me being glitched in a block

ir_n

The Pika
Getting stuck in a block causes anticheat to think that you have been phasing. If you are not cheating in anyway, we are really sorry that this has happened to you. Feel free to appeal for your ban, and try to avoid the things you were doing which led you getting banned.

FreePalestine

The Pika
If you get stuck in a block, then disconnect and get help from a staff member