Important Communications established. Connection secured.

Search
Status
Not open for further replies.

Boomclaw

Pika Member

Hey everyone!

I'm delighted to announce that we are now using our very own SSL certificate. This means our connection with you via the forums is secure and government-standard encrypted, we've also increased security on our stores to further ensure you that you are safe when purchasing. Just feel the pride of knowing your messages are being encrypted along with this lovely green tick!

Furthermore, I'm pleased to tell you that our email servers are now fully functional. You'll be able to receive email notifications, password resets and hopefully a newsletter which we are considering *spoilers!*. I'd like to thank the members of our new development team, @Whitei520 and @ZeroGiven for all their assistance this evening.

Boomclaw out.

DirkieXP

Legendary Pika
I have literally no idea what this all means, but you guys did a great job! :p

Nice!

MECHAME

Veteran
Veteran
Nice,you guys got the best staff members ;)

Hi1307

Epic Pika

Hey everyone!

I'm delighted to announce that we are now using our very own SSL certificate. This means our connection with you via the forums is secure and government-standard encrypted, we've also increased security on our stores to further ensure you that you are safe when purchasing. Just feel the pride of knowing your messages are being encrypted along with this lovely green tick!

Furthermore, I'm pleased to tell you that our email servers are now fully functional. You'll be able to receive email notifications, password resets and hopefully a newsletter which we are considering *spoilers!*. I'd like to thank the members of our new development team, @Whitei520 and @ZeroGiven for all their assistance this evening.

Boomclaw out.
At least Pika makes sense...Some games with millions of players coughGrowtopiacough don't have SSL on their site, allowing anyone to steal login data.

However, some resources are not using https, which is triggering the warning on Chrome and not displaying the lock.

And my email is getting spammed o_O

BramOG

Epic Pika
Great !

another job well done by our dev team

DirkieXP

Legendary Pika
I no du scul, ayy dun git dis sht ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Kriptik

very happy you finally realised even though i emailed the admin before the hacks to warn him of the unsecure site

Nice xD now back to prison :p

pshht

WhyDoYouHack

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Noicee!

Status
Not open for further replies.