Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

codox and infernal_killer

Status
Not open for further replies.

toloubas7

Pika Lover
ok hey guys! i wanted to report theese guys called codox and infernal_killer they are playing from yesterday and both of them have 120m and 150m and thats inpossible! when i ask them how they found all theese money they told me that the are farming blazes but thats impossible too cause 1 rod=10$ so they cant get 150 million in 1 day! please staff help cause if they dint get banned now csb will be ruined!

https://postimg.org/image/seo7nbnfb/

thepoisonivyy

Legendary Pika
Codok money cheat.png codok.png Untitled.png Codok money cheat.png Codok money cheat.png codok.png Untitled.png

Funny, I was wondering the same thing. How can someone get 155m overnight, without squid spawners?

BerkeTheKeklordBS

Epic Pika
I think this guys are glitched or hacking... but i think hacking lol... You can't do 150 Millions in a 1 Day... but if he have Kill Aura or Auto Mouse Clickers, he can do it this money but can do in 2 day...

MECHAME

Veteran
that's true 150m in 1 day is impossible and it is really suspicious

ChairmanSB

Veteran
I did some math and even if you do have autoclicker and lets say you have an op blaze farm to grind at, the most you can get in 24 hours of continuous grinding (counting the fact he sells the rods once inventory full and that it takes him 15 minutes to fill his inventory) you get around 2.5-3M max not 150M

ChairmanSB

Veteran
Didn't even factor in if the guy goes to school and if he forgets to sell his inventory once full

Also if he got 150M by selling rods it would take them at least 2 months of non stop grinding (online every second for 2 months) which is highly unlikely cause someone should atleast recognize them

thepoisonivyy

Legendary Pika
He's even offering millions of in game money for a vip rank. I mean, they are not hurting anyone but the game kinda loses it's value if there are some glitch or hacks or whatever it they're doing that can be done specially for lazy peeps like me. And to be honest, it's tempting. Lel

Last edited:

Davidva

Veteran
Maybe those guys have done dublicating or something. What i have seen before is a enchanting hacks (looting 1000) that will drop tons of blaze rods that can be sold easy. There is no wat to get that amount in one day

Feylex

Pika Member
I think this guys are glitched or hacking... but i think hacking lol... You can't do 150 Millions in a 1 Day... but if he have Kill Aura or Auto Mouse Clickers, he can do it this money but can do in 2 day...
Maybe nonstop grinding :p, Altho maybe its a bug or something @Littlezkim can yah help us.

Status
Not open for further replies.