Update Co-Owner, what?!

Search
Status
Not open for further replies.

GasparisMC

Pika Member
I wanted to tell u but i cant text u or tag u on discord. Cant msg u or write your profil page on forum. Idk when u online on ts3. I asked help in help channel all staff ignored me because iam not vip anymore. So idk what i should do now.
True, I've seen you many times online with screenshots and stuff on the help-channel, but with no responses!

I wanted to tell u but i cant text u or tag u on discord. Cant msg u or write your profil page on forum. Idk when u online on ts3. I asked help in help channel all staff ignored me because iam not vip anymore. So idk what i should do now.
STOP
your done bruh
getting demoted = donator in discord
You're kinda reporting Machaku for abusing even tho he didn't.All he did is making his JOB.
and your excusions ain't so great to make us that believe that he is abusing

if you want pika to grow more players again you should reset op factions 2 :*

Welcome To Pika, Nick.

Really happy to see this type of dedication coming from the heads of the server

BeastBrower

Pika Member
welcome to pika network :)

If pika installed anticheat (a good one not like the anti console thing) pika will get the old days and listen to what players want not doing things without getting players opinions i hope u will be a good staff and get pika the old days im so sad about op factions i was playng it from 2 or 1.5 years and it was dying day by day until its now 7 or 9 players online mostly hackers.. And too many players got. False banned for hacking when staff dont ss them im not telling everyone but those who u are not sure that they are hacking only because u got a report or something and also i request a reset and a big update with bringing every old thing and deleting new stupid updates thats my suggestion because i know pika from a long time and working hard for the lag thing because its one of the good reasons why pika is dying

Last edited:
If pika installed anticheat (a good one not like the anti console thing) pika will get the old days and listen to what players want not doing things without getting players opinions i hope u will be a good staff and get pika the old days im so sad about o factions i was playng it from 2 or 1.5 years and it was dying day by day until its now 7 or 9 players online mostly hackers..
agree I am banned bcs of the anticheat

uki

Nice!! Another co-owner who is not going to ban hackers!!!! Welcome!!!

Old_P

Rare Pika
Welcome. Good luck.

let me provide you with some old fart wisdom here.

" I think this is one of the reasons opfactions died quickly, purely because we didn't really ask what you guys wanted new or changed."

That's where you are wrong. Op factions died because of lack of attention. It is / was the stepchild of Pika Network. When I was dedicated trial helper on op fac 1 the number of complains dropped gigantically and the number of players increased. Just because there was someone there for the players. Fancy tech stuff is nice, but in the end, on factions, people only care about a few things:

• Being able to become powerful.
  • Being able to PVP honestly. (so no hackers, hardware abuser, etc)
  • Being able to get rich.
  • Being able to raid.
Every ting else is details. Involvement of server-staff is required at certain points only if you set the game up right. When i was demoted over something which was not even game related and pretty immature as TheBearKing later said, the down fall of opfac2 has started and ever thing i had created was gone within a few weeks. I kept playing for a while but i saw players leave. It was like draining a pool. I know factions. I know what it needs. I'm happy there finally is a reset, but i'm very skeptical about what it will bring.

MLG_TITAN

Pika Lover
Whe
Welcome to the Server Rick. You have our support and we all hope you can make a positive difference to this server and help bring it back to it's former glory.
N csb resets will u play im waiting

Status
Not open for further replies.