Update Co-Owner, what?!

Search
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome and gl with your journey!

I hope you can bring Pika back from the dead.

Sam97

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Awesome! Great! Perfect! Amazing! Dope! Legendary! God! Nice! Ultimate! UltraAwesomeness! and etc!
lol you are just farming post and you could have wrote everything at once didn't had to wrote it 6 times.

Co Owner, What?! what happened u just became a co owner noice dutchfarmerHD :D Enjoy!
Life is awesome isnt it? xD
Awesome! Great! Perfect! Amazing! Dope! Legendary! God! Nice! Ultimate! UltraAwesomeness! and etc!
Hmm some people say its not awesome
Off topic, did you need to spam to get 30+ posts? Good luck on your application..

FortLuna

Pika Member
Next map of Op Factions 1, make axes 25k max like it use to. Also on Op Factions 2, redo the crates as tokens are still attainable but there is no /tokenshop or anything in Op Factions 2, tokens are rendered useless however they can still be won. Also, I have a video where I open 48 crates, 90% of the crates I get 200 million.... this is also why Op Factions 2 is so popular compared to 1, because of the amount of money they can win from crates, it's freaking rigged. Anyways, Welcome!!!!

GasparisMC

Pika Member
I've played on this server for 3 almost 4 years now and even with school pika has never been this low.
yea im on the server since 2k14 but i mostly played during the summer so the player amount was quite high, now about school i still believe that it affects it

yea im on the server since 2k14 but i mostly played during the summer so the player amount was quite high, now about school i still believe that it affects it
I'm 2K14 as well and I know it lowers during school but it has gone down a lot more than it use to during school.

GasparisMC

Pika Member
I'm 2K14 as well and I know it lowers during school but it has gone down a lot more than it use to during school.
The server was also around 1k-2k players it wouldnt decrease to 600-500 for example

Bolja

Legendary Pika
Co woner pls. Machuka abused and removed in my game ranks because he think j bought them from staff credits but its not true i donated for them. Can u pls give me back my smuggler and my god rank? And also he removed all mu in game ranks i was free in prison and killed a lots dude in kit pvp. Oh and removed my vip from discord. Wth !? He really nothing else to do !?

Machaku

Veteran
Veteran
Co woner pls. Machuka abused and removed in my game ranks because he think j bought them from staff credits but its not true i donated for them. Can u pls give me back my smuggler and my god rank? And also he removed all mu in game ranks i was free in prison and killed a lots dude in kit pvp. Oh and removed my vip from discord. Wth !? He really nothing else to do !?
Why are you lying? I have NEVER EVER touched your in game ranks. I don't even know if your staff ranks have been removed. You have not even told me your in game donator ranks were missing, so how could I even know?

All I removed was your VIP on discord, because demoted staff does not deserve VIP.

Welcome and pleased to meet you nick

Bolja

Legendary Pika
You have not even told me your in game donator ranks were missing, so how could I even know?
I wanted to tell u but i cant text u or tag u on discord. Cant msg u or write your profil page on forum. Idk when u online on ts3. I asked help in help channel all staff ignored me because iam not vip anymore. So idk what i should do now.

Status
Not open for further replies.