Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Client modification?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlareWolf

Pika Member
I keep getting kicked for client modifications -.- anyone else get this when you place blocks?

iiRage

Banned
Maybe its a bug, contact a Staff member or report it in Bug Forums. Have a nice day.

Polish3d

Legendary Pika
@FlareWolf its most probably because of the lag when the new season started it was so laggy i culdn't even grind because i would get kicked/banned i got kicked 3 times and banned 3 times by console and staff told me that its because of the lag

Snowyy

Banned
You were probably lagging, or the server was . If you are clean and aren’t using any illegal modifications then you shouldn’t worry.

IYBRohan

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Even I keep getting kicked and today for the first time I got banned. I play on salwyrr, I dont use any VPN or any autoclickers. (My dad uses a VPN for his meetings sometimes but idk if it was running on the background or not cuz he uses vpn's on his phone but I dont think he usues on my laptop)

TheTrueNova

Veteran
Great Reporter
Even I keep getting kicked and today for the first time I got banned. I play on salwyrr, I dont use any VPN or any autoclickers. (My dad uses a VPN for his meetings sometimes but idk if it was running on the background or not cuz he uses vpn's on his phone but I dont think he usues on my laptop)
It could just be your connection to the server. It could also be the cps that you are clicking or your game lagging.

IYBRohan

Ultimate Legendary Pika
It could just be your connection to the server. It could also be the cps that you are clicking or your game lagging.
I can 12 cps butterfly click but butterfly click isn't illegal is it?

swordBoi13

I got banned too. I don't use any client modidfication but yestserday I got banned for 7 days due to "Sky wars client modification 5"

Status
Not open for further replies.