Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Classic Skyblock RESET!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeNeCZ

Hello Dear Pika-Network Staff;
I am SkyPaladin-ZeNeCZ and I am here almost 3 year. Pika got hacked so you rollback skyblock to 1 month ago. I would ask to reset skyblock because we worked hard for 1 month and we lost all of things(island-spawners-money and more stuff) so I think now skyblock classic need to get reset for this time. I appreciate if you consider this post. Thanks for attentions and I love you Pika staff for all helps...

Last edited:

Littlezkim

Pika Lover
I think there doesn't need a particular reset for classic sb.. It was already resetted a few months ago. Not all people lost their island. I understand it isn't funny that you don't have your island or other stuff.. But when you said that you wanted a reset in the chat.. People didn't want it. The only thing i can do is.. Go make a new island. I restarted mine today :)
Have fun

OP
OP
ZeNeCZ

ZeNeCZ

You restarted again true but need server restart better for all. Everyone need to be equal.

Sunzzz

hardwork will vanish again... if happened again...
dang.... so annoying for rebuild again... its not small man... i need rebuild larger part...
i hope owner team, do the backup more often.. until they can firewall all file

TheAddictedGamer

Rare Pika
the only thing what is missing is just a few hours work, that can be redone unless you are lazy
i dont see the point why we all need to start over again as there was already a full reset recently

and about that helpers and mods spy on you, lol, just lol, you may seem to watch too much spy movies because why on earth would they do that for. they level up the way they want to

LtDeluxe

Legendary Pika
A few hours of work LOL me and WTFam had a over 70 squids and 20 blazes I don't think a few Hours will do it since we started from the beginning again!
and am banned xD stupid

LtDeluxe

Legendary Pika
You guys need to reset it because not all of us are happy with the roll backs. only people that played for months kept there islands which is unfair. Even if some didn't get there islands reset they were still mad because of the lost in progress they had. A close and very liked guy in csb quit why? because he lost 34 million which is alot of money even thoe he still the top one in the server he just gave up because he doesn't want to struggle and waste hours on the game that can just be rolled back and boom everything is set back with no reason what so ever. #ResetClassicSkyBlock

Feylex

Pika Member
You guys need to reset it because not all of us are happy with the roll backs. only people that played for months kept there islands which is unfair. Even if some didn't get there islands reset they were still mad because of the lost in progress they had. A close and very liked guy in csb quit why? because he lost 34 million which is alot of money even thoe he still the top one in the server he just gave up because he doesn't want to struggle and waste hours on the game that can just be rolled back and boom everything is set back with no reason what so ever. #ResetClassicSkyBlock
Its a big doom to other still building hard to finish their goals and enjoy playing, Resetting so early is not good idea ppl's will not enjoy the game after all.

ChairmanSB

Veteran
Nvm about the reset we just need to be sure that the server has up to date back up files

LtDeluxe

Legendary Pika
Thats what I mean. Server didn't have backed up files just like why? why?

Status
Not open for further replies.