Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Classic SkyBlock Preventing teleportation while moving

Status
Not open for further replies.

hijackrusty

Pika Member
Suggestion:
Preventing teleportation while moving

Detailed description:
Making it so /is or /spawn can not be used whilst falling or running to escape fall damage or conflict

Gamemode / Platform:
Classic SkyBlock

Reason(s):
I know this will probably be an unpopular opinion but being able to teleport whilst moving drastically decreases the element of risk whilst playing skyblock. The main risk of classic skyblock is loosing your progress as a result of falling off the island (hence why we are given vines and water buckets as rewards, so we can reduce the chance of us falling), and allowing players to easily bypass this risk cuts a key aspect of the game mode out.

Example(s):

HakunaMyFapa

The Pika
This is very useful for members and in general players that do not have /fly command.It saved me many times when i was a member because i was falling off very often while building.In addition how will the members escape the warp pvp while running for the supply crates :p

OP
OP
hijackrusty

hijackrusty

Pika Member
This is very useful for members and in general players that do not have /fly command.It saved me many times when i was a member because i was falling off very often while building.In addition how will the members escape the warp pvp while running for the supply crates :p
Yeah I can't lie it's saved me too many times as well, but it still does take away from the challenge somewhat. But in PvP the point is to actually Pvp not run to a crate and tp away as quick as you can, would make getting a loot-crate more rewarding

HakunaMyFapa

The Pika
Agree but..since there are so many hackers in pvp I do not believe many people go to pvp there i mean im like 10-12 hours online every day in skyblock and i always see only hackers camping in /warp fps and /warp pvp.When the supply crates coming up all the members come without armors without anything chased by hackers,so that is kinda helpful for them.I mean i would no like to pvp with the hacker even though i have pvped hackers million times in kit pvp and they are soo bad.

OP
OP
hijackrusty

hijackrusty

Pika Member
Agree but..since there are so many hackers in pvp I do not believe many people go to pvp there i mean im like 10-12 hours online every day in skyblock and i always see only hackers camping in /warp fps and /warp pvp.When the supply crates coming up all the members come without armors without anything chased by hackers,so that is kinda helpful for them.I mean i would no like to pvp with the hacker even though i have pvped hackers million times in kit pvp and they are soo bad.
I understand the pain xD would be great to get rid of hackers all together but obvs that's impossible. But there could still be a cool-down on the tp or something to nerf it slightly

voodootje0

Staff Member
Owner
Hey hijackrusty,​
Thank you for your interest by creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
Unfortunately, we do not think this suggestion will fit into PikaNetwork. So we will be denying your suggestion​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!​

Best regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.