Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Check out my new profile cover...

jibboom

wow that's really cool but why is it cut off by a white line at the bottom?

OP
OP
laezyy

laezyy

Epic Pika
wow that's really cool but why is it cut off by a white line at the bottom?
that was intentional. I had to adjust the image in a way so that the letters of my name would fit right in the middle. Yes i had a version of the image where i could have moved the text layer only but i was too lazy. what i did was take and original image that i made: pikapfpage.jpg
and put it through PHOTOMOSH and it is then exported as a .jpeg meaning that i can no longer move the text layer. that would mean i would have to move the text layer and then put it though PHOTOMOSH again. so im like "whatever they cant even see the line lol". if I wanted to move only the text layer, i should have tested it earlier with the original copy but i didnt cuz im stoopid.

jibboom

that was intentional. I had to adjust the image in a way so that the letters of my name would fit right in the middle. Yes i had a version of the image where i could have moved the text layer only but i was too lazy. what i did was take and original image that i made: View attachment 11672
and put it through PHOTOMOSH and it is then exported as a .jpeg meaning that i can no longer move the text layer. that would mean i would have to move the text layer and then put it though PHOTOMOSH again. so im like "whatever they cant even see the line lol". if I wanted to move only the text layer, i should have tested it earlier with the original copy but i didnt cuz im stoopid.
cool

BizaJR

Legendary Pika
Are you able to do something for me, I would be grateful! :)