Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Minigames Change Ender Dragon Victory Dance

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDynamicGamer

The Pika
Username:
PeteZahHut

Suggestion:
Change Ender Dragon Victory Dance​

Detailed description:
Ok so, i wanted to suggest this from a long time but am a lazy arse so here we go.

Currently the ender dragon from the ender dragon victory dance just looks wherever it wants even if the player is going south, dragon be goin west or east or north but not south which looking weird. I know its just a ccOsMeTiC fIX and nOt ImPoRtAnT!!1, but it would look better.

Currently it looks like this: https://prnt.sc/__w75NFgjlEm

It would be a very simple fix, just make the dragons face align with the players face (the codes available on google lol).

Reason(s):
1. Would look better

2. MY OCD!! HOW DARE U!

3. Its literally one of the rarest and the best dances in the game bruh

Example(s):
dont mind my mic quality, just picked up someone random earphone thats 11 years old lol​

Last edited:

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
I very much want to say a -1 because you just flex on me that you have an ender dragon victory dance. But it indeed looks bad when the dragon is not facing at the "expected" direction, so I would say a
+1

(Btw you should say "change ender dragon victory dance" instead of "fix blablabla")

Master_Tamer_

Great Reporter
+1
Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion
I have decided to Upvote your suggestion due to the following reasons
  • If you bought a Titan rank the cosmetics should be up to the mark (Nothing to do with your OCD)
  • Dragon victory dance is the iconic victory dance
  • Maybe its a bug that could be fixed
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

OP
OP
TheDynamicGamer

TheDynamicGamer

The Pika
Everyone here, i feel it has been 'changed' as the ender dragons facing where it should be. Like if i face north, it also faces north just its a bit delyed but thats no problem. Cuz i know it works with armor stands and stuff and that leads to delay so np

Form

Great Reporter
Hello there,
after reviewing your suggestion I've decided to give it a +1 due to the following reasons:

-It just makes more sense to have a dance that works 100% the way it should work.
-It must be a bug that can be fixed soon, if you'd like to speed up the process you can report the bug right here:

Regards, Form

_Nikki99

Staff Member
A +1 from me, looks nice and very nice detail

stupxd

Java Developer
Developer
Hello TheDynamicGamer,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion for the server.
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion has been accepted and it's going to be implemented very soon!
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.