Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Kit-PvP Challenges.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ruzyxo

Veteran
Hey y'all,

So a long ago (when kit-pvp reset was announced) I have suggested a nice feature to it, but apparently it got ignored, so I'm suggesting it again.

A command like /challenge , when using this command, a menu with list of challenges will appear on your screen and you have to choose the challenge you like.
Each challenge is different with different rewards (rewards are given based on the challenge).
Each time you select a challenge, it gives you a special kit which you will only get the rewards by using it.

For example:
1. Kill a player using only Bow
Kit: Full chain armor with bow
Reward: PowerV, Punch2 bow

2. Kill a player by melee
Kit: Full iron armor only
Reward: Sharpness5 book

3. Kill a player without using armor.
Kit: Iron/Diamond sword
Reward: Full protection2 diamond armor

I thought of a nice idea to add, which every time you finish a challenge successfully, fireworks explode around you as it congratulates you.

More ideas coming if the staff team liked the suggestion so we can give suggestions.

Give me your feedback if you agree/disagree and why. Thank you for reading xoxo

DODE2K

Veteran
emm isn't this supposed to be on the Suggestions Section?

this is for staff related suggestions only

OP
OP
ruzyxo

ruzyxo

Veteran
emm isn't this supposed to be on the Suggestions Section?

this is for staff related suggestions only

I was aware of that and was about to move it, thanks for reminding me.

MOVED

MrUncleTeddy

Veteran
i would say +1 because it will make players be intersted more and more by playing , also if there was a leaderboard for top challengers , just like top kills and top levels ; it would be very awesome.

FAMESCARE

Legendary Pika
+1 from me i would explain why :
-It gives more depth and meaning to kit pvp not just "go outside the line and pvp"
-furthermore it removes doubts on many players saying kit pvp is p2w on pika network i.e: It gives a chance people who don't have ranks.
-Items on shops are very expensive it will help to revive the economy element in kit pvp as you can get money from these challenges i would also suggest that people should get money from killing players
This is also a suggestion : players should get money from killing other players thus making it more rewarding to go across the line

DqrkneZz

Veteran
I'd be totally up for that. It'd make kit pvp even more interesting. +1 from me as well.

Outscale

Banned
+1
This idea is really good , but only if they find a way to make people not abuse it , as in logging in an alt(or trading with someone for kills) and killing him to finish this challenges and just get good stuff free without trying.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
they should accept this lmao
cuz they are implement it XD

Status
Not open for further replies.