Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Can we switch Rank in our account?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hooddo

Hello Readers A warm greetings from me (Hooddo)
Last week my account ( Hooddo ) Got A free rank in Faction server ( ULTIMATE ) for free by opening the daily vote crate, And today my brother's account got a free rank too by opening the daily vote create and He got MYTHIC RANK. and we agreed to trade our rank for some reasons. The name is ferris2000
For Staff
if You are reading this please help me. Can i switch my rank? please reply me
Thank you for reading everyone !
Best regards.

Hooddo.

Superepic97

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Hello Readers A warm greetings from me (Hooddo)
Last week my account ( Hooddo ) Got A free rank in Faction server ( ULTIMATE ) for free by opening the daily vote crate, And today my brother's account got a free rank too by opening the daily vote create and He got MYTHIC RANK. and we agreed to trade our rank for some reasons. The name is ferris2000
For Staff
if You are reading this please help me. Can i switch my rank? please reply me
Thank you for reading everyone !
Best regards.

Hooddo.
When Web Store add rank transfer that time you can buy it and transfer 1 rank to another account remember not 1 server to another.

Aoid

Epic Pika
I don't think It's Possible, Contact the owners or admin team so they can help you Or a Support ticket

RiccoMGE

Pika Member
It's imposibble to transfer rank to one and each other unless you buy rank upgrades.

Superepic97

Ultimate Legendary Pika
@MrFrenco can you lock the thread before others farm post by commenting on this post as I already helped the person so requesting to lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.