Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Practice Can we change the ranked queueing system

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unawarely

The Pika
Minecraft Username:
Unawarely

Suggestion:
Can we make it easier to get elo?

Detailed description:
Queuing ranked in pika isn't great. Here are a couple much-needed changes.

Make it so when you queue, you search faster, or, when you are searching for x-x, rather then you searching up until 900 and then someone who is 900 joins, they have to search up to your elo, you instant queue them. The searching system is broken and makes it practically impossible to queue elo.

Reason(s):
It will make practice playable

Example(s):
More competition

Last edited:

Thijme01

Veteran
Great Reporter
this is a predefined message to bypass this filter

Ex.staff vs trial staff
Please dont see it that way, im just a player that want to discuss about this topic. he is for adding it, and i'm against it.Im just wondering about his oppinion. why the dislike on that message

DarkVenom7

Veteran
Great Reporter
Please dont see it that way, im just a player that want to discuss about this topic. he is for adding it, and i'm against it.

I was just kidding.Dont take it seriously (forget to mention this)

uwu

Thijme01

Veteran
Great Reporter

Ex.staff vs trial staff
And for the filter make the collor of the predefined msg white so we dont see it. (its your own thing ofc just a little tip :) )

OP
OP
Unawarely

Unawarely

The Pika
With what part do you disagree if i can ask?

please add valid feedback that i can use, i cant do anything with "i disagree"
I disagree because this suggestion is a bug report not a suggestion. The elo system itself is bugged- if you bothered to actually read my suggestion, when you search as a 1200, after about 30 seconds you get to 1k-1400 and then you should insta queue a 1000 elo that queues, however, you have to wait for the 1k elo to search up to you, which is clearly a bug and not the case on any other practice servers

Thijme01

Veteran
Great Reporter
I disagree because this suggestion is a bug report not a suggestion. The elo system itself is bugged- if you bothered to actually read my suggestion, when you search as a 1200, after about 30 seconds you get to 1k-1400 and then you should insta queue a 1000 elo that queues, however, you have to wait for the 1k elo to search up to you, which is clearly a bug and not the case on any other practice servers
oke first of all if it is a bugg why is it at suggestions, buggs need to reported here: https://pika-network.net/bug-report/ and waiting for a 1k to join your queue isnt a bugg, its intended so players fight in their own league. Got quoted before at least 2 times, not going to do it again. But main reaction: queue is intended. i did today +- 20 ranked, waiting is long but not too long. you are young and full in life! so 30 sec of the 86 400 in 1 day is nothing. and 3rd and last: And im sure other server work the same as this queue. If not they should change it, it will make botting 10x easyer. and since elo boosting suggestion got denied it will only make it easyer to boost.

OP
OP
Unawarely

Unawarely

The Pika
oke first of all if it is a bugg why is it at suggestions, buggs need to reported here: https://pika-network.net/bug-report/ and waiting for a 1k to join your queue isnt a bugg, its intended so players fight in their own league. Got quoted before at least 2 times, not going to do it again. But main reaction: queue is intended. i did today +- 20 ranked, waiting is long but not too long. you are young and full in life! so 30 sec of the 86 400 in 1 day is nothing. and 3rd and last: And im sure other server work the same as this queue. If not they should change it, it will make botting 10x easyer. and since elo boosting suggestion got denied it will only make it easyer to boost.
Botting isn't an issue in other servers because other servers have a rule against elo manipulation. The queue is NOT intended and every single other practice server DOES indeed have a queue system that doesn't work like this. There should never be a system in place that prevents cheating that hurts legit players. Case in point: Boosting, anticheats that lag you back

Thijme01

Veteran
Great Reporter
Botting isn't an issue in other servers because other servers have a rule against elo manipulation. The queue is NOT intended and every single other practice server DOES indeed have a queue system that doesn't work like this. There should never be a system in place that prevents cheating that hurts legit players. Case in point: Boosting, anticheats that lag you back
im talking about elo boost never said the word botting. Please read twice you didnt even read what i said. And if i look to jartexNetwork. (the other server of the pika owners if dyou didnt know that) got no rule for it, so please send me some screenshots or servernames (no its not advertising lul) where they have that rule. and im 100% sure the queue how it is now is intended, we can say yes or no 10000 times but im right.
There should never be a system in place that prevents cheating that hurts legit players. Case in point: Boosting, anticheats that lag you back
If you got detected by the AC you are doing something a average mc player can't do. And aslong there is no boosting rule there is no point of adding a system for it. And that rule will never come. They aready denied it. And you cant moderate it. No dont go to this last point it got discussed multiple times that it isnt possible to moderate it. so thats just worthless to do.

OP
OP
Unawarely

Unawarely

The Pika
im talking about elo boost never said the word botting. Please read twice you didnt even read what i said. And if i look to jartexNetwork. (the other server of the pika owners if dyou didnt know that) got no rule for it, so please send me some screenshots or servernames (no its not advertising lul) where they have that rule. and im 100% sure the queue how it is now is intended, we can say yes or no 10000 times but im right.

If you got detected by the AC you are doing something a average mc player can't do. And aslong there is no boosting rule there is no point of adding a system for it. And that rule will never come. They aready denied it. And you cant moderate it. No dont go to this last point it got discussed multiple times that it isnt possible to moderate it. so thats just worthless to do.
"If you got detected by the AC you are doing something a average mc player can't do." That's just not true, you know just as well as I do thata pika's anticheat false flags everyone and so many people no matter their skill level get lagged back and falsely punished.

Here's some screenshots of boosting/elo manipulation being disallowed:

https://prnt.sc/wmtvyx

"And if i look to jartexNetwork. (the other server of the pika owners if dyou didnt know that) got no rule for it" this is just wrong

OP
OP
Unawarely

Unawarely

The Pika

You can't tell me the queue is how it is intended when there is a bug with it.

Thijme01

Veteran
Great Reporter
You can't tell me the queue is how it is intended when there is a bug with it.
bro pelase check for random games how ranked queue works before you are talking like you know everyhing. you know nothing how it works, i dont ask for a trial to know everything yet. Little edit: i can't send examples here duere the rule about unknown links.

Thijme01

Veteran
Great Reporter
bro pelase check for random games how ranked queue works before you are talking like you know everyhing. you know nothing how it works, i dont ask for a trial to know everything yet. Little edit: i can't send examples here duere the rule about unknown links.
but i can say:
cs:go, LoL rainbow six siege & rocketleague (and alot more games) work as the same way pika queue works. same rank first against eachother. before searching for other lower/higher ranks.

OP
OP
Unawarely

Unawarely

The Pika
of course I know how it works, I happen to main practice on multiple servers, so of course I know how practice works and I have knowledge on it. Same with Zxga and bedwars

OP
OP
Unawarely

Unawarely

The Pika
but i can say:
cs:go, LoL rainbow six siege & rocketleague (and alot more games) work as the same way pika queue works. same rank first against eachother. before searching for other lower/higher ranks.
that's not what I said at all; it's not same rank against each other it's one person 1200 waits 30 seconds to queue into 1k range, then once the 1k queues, they have to search up to 1200 which is faulty. If one person is searching up to the other, they should be placed in a match.

Thijme01

Veteran
Great Reporter
that's not what I said at all; it's not same rank against each other it's one person 1200 waits 30 seconds to queue into 1k range, then once the 1k queues, they have to search up to 1200 which is faulty. If one person is searching up to the other, they should be placed in a match.
you want it to be let me quote it:
instant queue them
and with them you mean players with 1000 elo. that isnt how it works bro. not going to waste more of my time on this tread. so the last time: it got already suggested please close it/deny <3I expected more of the current staffteam.

OP
OP
Unawarely

Unawarely

The Pika
you want it to be let me quote it:

and with them you mean players with 1000 elo. that isnt how it works bro. not going to waste more of my time on this tread. so the last time: it got already suggested please close it/deny <3
every other practice server including the single biggest server in the history of minecraft works like this

Status
Not open for further replies.