Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Can 2 people get a YouTube rank with a duo channel?

TheTrueNova

Veteran
Great Reporter
So I'm not actually sure where to put this, so I've chosen off-topic to post this question.

Kevin and I, both wannabe YouTubers, are wondering if we can just be a duo team and keep my channel as he recently reset his for having some inactive/botted subscribers.

It's really difficult for me to word this correctly for some reason, but to put it simply, can two usernames with a joint channel have YouTube rank?

Unawarely

The Pika
So I'm not actually sure where to put this, so I've chosen off-topic to post this question.

Kevin and I, both wannabe YouTubers, are wondering if we can just be a duo team and keep my channel as he recently reset his for having some inactive/botted subscribers.

It's really difficult for me to word this correctly for some reason, but to put it simply, can two usernames with a joint channel have YouTube rank?
I completely understand what you are saying. This is an unprecented idea especially because youtube rank is a recent addition, however, I'm sure that compromises can be made easily. I'll ask MrFrenco or smth but if it were up to me I'd say both.