Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Bye Bye Rocky?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MouraThat

Veteran
Well yes i am leaving but firstly im not quitting because i am coming back in a month
Firstly why are you going?
Well im not private like other people this is due to three reasons
(not in order of importance)
1. As mentioned on the previous forums im 16 and i have exams coming up very soon which means i need to dedicate my time to exams so i will need to spend more time studying and practising
2. On 14th March 2016 will be the day this comes into effect and this is on this day because on that Monday a game from a game franchice ive liked since i was 11/12 is coming out ( i wont name it) but i want to spend time playing that for a bit to
3. For me minecraft has become very stressful i never get a moment to myself,im always busy having to work hard myself and not get help. Also there is so much i want to do yet i cant do and now ive become very tired. Also i think i want to take a break and dedicate time to learn more about hacks for further oppurtunities that may lay ahead.

Survival- You have just opened a warp now its going to be dead?
No,

Of course not i would never let this happen
I am co owner of a warp which means there is another owner SaimTheGamer and he will still be incharge and keeping the warp alive
Also mark007 and RazorBlaze11 have had the warp prioties upgraded as a replacement for me
Also i will still be on forums and you can msg me if you have any issues(SeaShop staff) however customers need to ask the other staff.
Also id just like to say we are hiring more suppliers for the warp so if your interested contact me or Saim this weekend.
Anyway while im away there will be a build event which means that we are gonna have lots of fun.

Well now your away-never going to see you in the month

Firstly i plan to come back at the start of April
Secondly i will not be off Minecraft completly this meaning i may come on for an hour a day or sometimes more to empty my farm. Yes i will be on occasionly to do all the normal things to so youll see me from time to time dont think this means i was lieing tho.
As for SiliconCity i will come and help you harsh regularly still while im off.
So yes you will see me on but only on survival in this time.

Extra's
I will be holding a drop party (Good one)@ 6pm GMT ON sunday 13th March ( i dont know the exact location however i will update this.
I will be doing a small event somewhere after the football match on Saturday hopefully.

If you need to contact me ,msg me on the forums or Ingame if you dont have msg RazorBlaze11 who will tell me (as i know him irl)
Also ill probably update this and for the record im temporarily taking a break would be more of a correct term(this is more to inform people who know me)
Lastly: i will be holding a competition
All you have to do is right
Your IGN:
A sentence about Pika server:
and you automatically entered to a competiton in Survival which will give you a worth over 90 em blocks you dont have to play survival,be rich or poor you just have to enter:)
I will reveal the winner On March 14th(itll be decided through a name generator machine sort of thing)
eg.

My IGN: RockyGaming
Sentence about Pika: DutchMinerHD is the owner.
And then im entered

Thanks for Reading
Love Rocky
Miss you for the month
this is just to inform you guys :) <3

OP
OP
MouraThat

MouraThat

Veteran
Thanks
SaimTheGamer
Meer
Whysomad
Hopefully i will come back soon and this wont be long but on 14th March yes i will be leaving
However coming on to survival like 10 minutes in the morning

OP
OP
MouraThat

MouraThat

Veteran
Well on Monday i wont leave because i have something to do so
Tuesday will be my last day
The drop party will be on Tuesday @4pm GMT i will be dropping some nice stuff including 1 premium key,spawn egg,Some kits
So i hope you can come
I will miss you all .

BadrYT

Legendary Pika
Cya Rocky Good Luck At Your Exams Hope We See You Soon ^^

OP
OP
MouraThat

MouraThat

Veteran
Yay i got to talk to a head developer ty NexiousPlays good luck with the future of the Pika website
Also Thank you MonsterPlays
My exams will tell all ;)

OP
OP
MouraThat

MouraThat

Veteran
Guys it has been changed because im ill this week i cant go properly on Minecraft so im expecting my leav ing date to be Thursday-Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.