Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

buycraft weekend sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

79lb

Legendary Pika
  • Server
    every server
  • Suggestion
    there is weekend after friday and why not to make like -70% to -90% sale?
    guys, who are like broke or don't have like 100€ to buy custom or something like that, could buy easily.
  • Reason
    as i said before, players who are broke or no money at the time, could do little job, get 10€ and buy rank for that
  • Example
    -

phone4825

Pika Lover
I will agreed with you but only thing that staff will disagreed.If I am right.Beside that,staff need to decide whether willing to do it or not.This is because there are many question to decide.

faydee

Veteran
70% - 90% ? Are you trying to make pika broke ? XD 20% - 40% is good enough

Rwin

Banned
Yoeri can't make sale's often because paying for the developers and servers costs too much, so why do you think making one every weekend is a good idea? The worst thing is that you said 70-90% what will make ranks like Gold on factions be $2. and god $8. If this happens than pika will die in 1 months because even though alot people will donate, he won't be able to pay for it.

OP
OP

79lb

Legendary Pika
Yoeri can't make sale's often because paying for the developers and servers costs too much, so why do you think making one every weekend is a good idea? The worst thing is that you said 70-90% what will make ranks like Gold on factions be $2. and god $8. If this happens than pika will die in 1 months because even though alot people will donate, he won't be able to pay for it.
as some guy said and as i said later, 20%-40% is nicer aswell.

DirkieXP

Banned
He might add a code, but that is up to him to choose. The code will not have a discount higher than 30%.

faydee

Veteran
so for summery you all agree with what I said ;) isnt that easier ;p

Davidva

Veteran
-1 for this idea. Poor people can also win ranks in the giveaways every saturday on twitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.