Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Build....war?

EzGarry

Pika Lover
As I was wandering in the buildwar forum, I noticed one thing:
"Buildwars doesn't exist anymore, it's been removed from our server. "
-MrFrenco. November 19, 2018

If buildwar is indeed removed from our server, then what is the meaning of this forum channel? And if there's a reason, then why would something that disappeared requires a channel to rely on?

Of course, I don't want to be rude or anything, I'm an outsider, I don't what is happening inside of the staff team so there is no way I know anything. I don't how it work right now, if there is a civil war or not, but overall I would like to say that if there's something that you want to clear, clear the whole thing not just half of them.

One last thing, Buildwar had been a server which one cannot measure how unfair it could be, regardless it still one that I really enjoyed back in my days in the server. Now, to see the player base of that server dropping down and down every day to the point it disappeared into thin air is really heart-breaking as a fellow builder.
But of course, I have no right to judge as this is not my server or "our" server, what I can do right now is to encourage the fulfillment over something that should have been done earlier.

~With all respect, EzGarry.