• Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

PracticePvP Build different Arenas for PvP

Search
Suggestion:
Build different Arenas for PvP

Detailed description:
Can you build the arenas with less structures?It also could be smaller! I build medieval Arenas with good FPS, I would like to build one arena for you, but you like the arenas big and laggy...

The arena would be round, 6 blocks height and 20x35 blocks widht, with a lot of use of glass to boost the performance on our computers and/or laptops. (This is an idea for you to build one arena, that does not look like the same as always; also it would be 3 chunks only not like the arenas in practice, which probably are 7+ chunks!

I would love to build one for you, or at least provide you this idea! I have some pictures of a small Arena that I build (with the description above).

Thank you!

Reason(s):
There are some arenas that do not allow some computers to have a good performance

Luppeeyz

Trial
Trial
+1
Reasons mention above, also stop some glitch-abuser getting out of the area.

I think that there are enough Arenas in all the pika server (like fps arena on classic skyblock) so what is the point of creating a new one?

Luppeeyz

Trial
Trial
I think that there are enough Arenas in all the pika server (like fps arena on classic skyblock) so what is the point of creating a new one?
Well, It kinda laggy sometime so and some players have LOW END pc/laptop which they can't handle pvp-ing while having the fps drop dramatically.

You have a point there but with an optifine it can be fixed!

Luppeeyz

Trial
Trial
You have a point there but with an optifine it can be fixed!
Ye but still Optifine can't handle much even with fast render, I usually have 150-200 fps and when pvp-ing on a arena i have like 90-100

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
I
Ye but still Optifine can't handle much even with fast render, I usually have 150-200 fps and when pvp-ing on a arena i have like 90-100
Yeah like me...

+1

I couldn’t agree more with such a fantastic suggestion. Servers such as OPFactions are lacking PvP Arenas.

Luppeeyz

Trial
Trial
+1

I couldn’t agree more with such a fantastic suggestion. Servers such as OPFactions are lacking PvP Arenas.
Totally, should make like player's warp for this :eek:

albido

Rare Pika
+1 this idea is great. My pc lags in practice too and this can help to fix it.