Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Bug? Can I please get my rank back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrandonM8

So I have donator rank on Op Facs 1, and when you do /rankup no matter what rank you are you can upgrade to be any of those ingame ranks (champion, batman etc.) for any amount of ingame money. So I bought Vanguard with is 1.4mil ingame money and it basically took my rank away like I have no perms anymore... This didn't just happen to me it's happened to other people as well.

Divyam

Legendary Pika
Make a support ticket in forums with sufficient proof.

79lb

Legendary Pika
if you're donator rank, you can't downgrade nor upgrade your rank, please stop lying to us.

HyperRSmash

Veteran
please read what i commented before replying
Just go help lobby in discord or ts3 or try contact an admin in game. And this is not the correct place to make a bug report :/
There is a specific place to make this type of threads

79lb

Legendary Pika
Just go help lobby in discord or ts3 or try contact an admin in game. And this is not the correct place to make a bug report :/
There is a specific place to make this type of threads
Retard alert.
I don't say anywhere, that i got fucking problem with it, please read before you comment. I just said, that it's impossible to lose rank for ingame rank. Any more questions or you're some wannabe tryhard helper, that can't damn read and still gonna suggest things for me, If i got 0 problem with it????

HyperRSmash

Veteran
Retard alert.
I don't say anywhere, that i got fucking problem with it, please read before you comment. I just said, that it's impossible to lose rank for ingame rank. Any more questions or you're some wannabe tryhard helper, that can't damn read and still gonna suggest things for me, If i got 0 problem with it????
Dont swear and im not retard my friend.

iq420

Veteran
if you're donator rank, you can't downgrade nor upgrade your rank, please stop lying to us.
If you aren't familiar with op factions please don't comment useless stuff as you did and don't argue.
On OP F 1 there is bug with /ranks (/rankup in general), after reset no matter what rank you were if you typed /rank(and clicked on any of ranks or used command /rankup) you would lose your rank. It mostly happens to donators which didn't go trough rank up system as they have ranks which don't require previous rankup.

Everyone who lost rank that way make support ticket with valid proof of donation.

79lb

Legendary Pika
If you aren't familiar with op factions please don't comment useless stuff as you did and don't argue.
On OP F 1 there is bug with /ranks (/rankup in general), after reset no matter what rank you were if you typed /rank(and clicked on any of ranks or used command /rankup) you would lose your rank. It mostly happens to donators which didn't go trough rank up system as they have ranks which don't require previous rankup.

Everyone who lost rank that way make support ticket with valid proof of donation.
I'm gonna accept the mistake I did here, I don't know about that, I had no idea about any update or something, last time I played everything was normal, my apologies.

Status
Not open for further replies.