Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP SkyBlock Buff Summer Gkit

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Axe_

Legendary Pika
Username:
_Axe_​

Suggestion:
Buff Summer Gkit​

Detailed description:
Summer gkit should be buffed as it is highly underrated and it very famous and over powered in other gamemodes and in opskyblock none even buys it because its useless so to make it useful summer gkit should be buffed​

Reason(s):
To make it more popular and make a sense of the gkit being in the game so that it can be bought and used by players frequently​

Solonious3568

Pika Member
+1
Currently theres no reason to get it since both axeman and swordman have way better armor.

MrRandom737

Banned
Suggestion - NEUTRAL

Hello @_Axe_,

Thank you for dedicating your time into making a suggestion that will improve the server. After reviewing it, I have remained
neutral. I will analyse the commuity's feedback to make my choice.

Make sure that you read the
suggestion guidelines before posting a suggestion. Have a good day at PikaNetwork!

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello _Axe_,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Lack of community interest
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.