Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted OP Prison Buff Gkit Keys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Polish3d

Legendary Pika
Minecraft Username:
daddy5k​

Suggestion:
Buff Gkit Keys​

Detailed description:
So the gkit keys on opp contains 1 godly key, 2 unique keys, 4 epic keys and 8 vote keys while the gkit keys on survival,classic skyblock,opskyblock factions and opfactions have twice that ammount. What im suggesting is to buff the keys to have the same ammount as the other gamemodes as we paid the same ammount for the gkit on opp as on the other gamemodes.​

Reason(s):
as i already stated above,we payed the same ammount for the gkit on opp and the gkit keys on other gamemodes.Its just not fair reciving less keys​

Honey1X

Pika Lover
+1 totally agree qt

:eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeefgrgrg
whats the deal with enter a message with more than 6 words

Blazemon

The Pika
Minecraft Username:
daddy5k

Suggestion:
Buff Gkit Keys

Detailed description:
So the gkit keys on opp contains 1 godly key, 2 unique keys, 4 epic keys and 8 vote keys while the gkit keys on survival,classic skyblock,opskyblock factions and opfactions have twice that ammount. What im suggesting is to buff the keys to have the same ammount as the other gamemodes as we paid the same ammount for the gkit on opp as on the other gamemodes.

Reason(s):
as i already stated above,we payed the same ammount for the gkit on opp and the gkit keys on other gamemodes.Its just not fair reciving less keys
Ploos 1
yes this be buffed bec yes

Max

Staff Member
Owner
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello daddy5k,​
Thank you for your interest in Pika-Network by creating a suggestion for the network.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it will be implemented within the latest reset.​
Have fun playing!​

Good evening,
Max

Status
Not open for further replies.