Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars bridge eggs/quick buy /tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.

GuYZz

Minecraft Username:
GuYZz​

Suggestion:
bridge eggs/quick buy /tracker​

Detailed description:
i would like to suggest pika to add more items such as those useful and fun to use bridge eggs, and an important thing about quick buy tha u should add like when u purchase an item it should go into a particular slot .....like in bw i like my blocks in 5th slot so it should automatically go into that slot........Then About tracker plz make it cost less cuz literally its so expensive that literally noone buys ...so these are my suggestions :)​

Reason(s):
Reasons are that playing games is all about for fun so adding bridge eggs world only make the game more fun...and who doesn't like some new stuff :) .... about quick buy that thing really saves alot of time for people who use scroll wheels and for people using hotkeys too as if u add that feature it is instantly sorted ..... The thing about tracker is that literally noone cares that trackers actually exist and if people know about it noone buys as u would sacrifise a sweet pearl and dia sword for a tracker..........So plz make it a bit cheaper​

Example(s):
plz add these updates or a hacker will come to ur house when ur sleeping and lick ur toes ... JK JK don't take this seriously :) i love mods​

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello GuYZz,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.​
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):​
  • Already suggested.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.​
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.​
We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.​

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.