Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Practice Boxing

deletinggg

Rare Pika
Username:
Florinyo

Suggestion:
Boxing

Detailed description:
I'd like to add boxing as in new gamemode on practice in ranked and unranked because it would be fun and competitive who first gets to 100 hits.

Having only Diamond sword in inventory and speed 2 permanent buff

Reason(s):
I think most practice pvpers would like to try out their comboes and it would be more competitive because everything is about movement and aim in the gamemode

DangKart

Yes I agree this is a really good idea but if they add boxing with the weird practice kb then it's gonna be trash

JustSuperiorr

Great Reporter
How many times have I said this?
Unfortunately, This suggestion has already been suggested and denied.

tryhard6969

Legendary Pika
+1
Hoping it is accepted and implemented this time.
It would be great.

ZekromXD

Legendary Pika
Username:
Florinyo

Suggestion:
Boxing

Detailed description:
I'd like to add boxing as in new gamemode on practice in ranked and unranked because it would be fun and competitive who first gets to 100 hits.

Having only Diamond sword in inventory and speed 2 permanent buff

Reason(s):
I think most practice pvpers would like to try out their comboes and it would be more competitive because everything is about movement and aim in the gamemode
I really love how most of the community loves the idea of having boxing as a gamemode in practise yet it’s going to get denied because of “already suggested”. The previous suggestion didn’t get anywhere either. However, with the ping I receive in practise servers, I don’t think if I’ll get to enjoy boxing at it’s finest :c. +1

Rydosh

Legendary Pika
It's pika practice but i'd like if they added boxing as a new gamemode since it's Way op for combos!
+1

HarrisKING

Legendary Pika
Already suggested and denied here:

Use the thread search feature before making suggestions.

_Nikki99

Staff Member
Hello deletinggg,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Last edited: