Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Better Knockback sticks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoatFan98

Pika Member
Username:
GoatFan98​

Suggestion:
Better Knockback sticks​

Detailed description:
My problem with kockback sticks is that they're too expensive. I think it would be an easy fix, if they're price would be reduced, or they could make it, that you get it back after you die, like your armor.​

Reason(s):
10 gold ingot is too much.​

ZekromXD

Legendary Pika
Username:
GoatFan98

Suggestion:
Better Knockback sticks

Detailed description:
My problem with kockback sticks is that they're too expensive. I think it would be an easy fix, if they're price would be reduced, or they could make it, that you get it back after you die, like your armor.

Reason(s):
10 gold ingot is too much.
Well it’s not. I don’t want people to abuse knock back & the price is fair. Not losing the kb stick on death is actually horrible & would end up killing the pvp aspect of the game.-1

JustSuperiorr

Great Reporter
Lower price has been suggested before.

Having KB Stick forever after you purchase is too op and unbalanced, The current prices are just fine.

zMqrcc

Staff Member
Admin
Suggestion - DENIED

783083368769519686.gif
Hello GoatFan98,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.​
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):​
  • Negative community feedback.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.​
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.​
We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.​

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!
974489187522850887.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.