Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP Factions Being able to talk in fac/ally chat while being muted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

crazysteve79

The Pika
Minecraft Username:
crazysteve79

Suggestion:
Being able to talk in fac/ally chat while being muted.

Detailed description:
Howdie pika crafters,

So as we know that when we are muted, we can still talk in p chat (minigames) as its private chat so i wanted to suggest to make it that we can chat in faction chat and ally chat also in opfaction.

Reason(s):
1-It's a private chat it wont affect the gameplay.

2-it will be easy to communicate for muted people instead of changing tittles or using f announcement to talk

3-F chat is same as P chat so we should be able to talk in both

Example(s):
allowing us to talk in /f c f and /f c a || Here is a ss of me trying speak in public chat while muted but can still speak in p chat View: https://imgur.com/a/JuUZVp4
|| here is the ss of me trying to talk in opfactions /f c f while being muted View: https://imgur.com/a/MOwCxxd

zMqrcc

Staff Member
Admin
+1 as said above, faction/ally chat is also a private chat like /party chat. Muted players should be able to atleast talk in their own faction/ally chat as it is a private chat and only their faction/ally members can see their chats. (excuse grammar)

Alparo_

Great Reporter
+1 It would helps alot if someone of faction allys/members need's help so they can call someone for help or anything else.

Blazemon

The Pika
Minecraft Username:
crazysteve79

Suggestion:
Being able to talk in fac/ally chat while being muted.

Detailed description:
Howdie pika crafters,

So as we know that when we are muted, we can still talk in p chat (minigames) as its private chat so i wanted to suggest to make it that we can chat in faction chat and ally chat also in opfaction.

Reason(s):
1-It's a private chat it wont affect the gameplay.

2-it will be easy to communicate for muted people instead of changing tittles or using f announcement to talk

3-F chat is same as P chat so we should be able to talk in both

Example(s):
allowing us to talk in /f c f and /f c a || Here is a ss of me trying speak in public chat while muted but can still speak in p chat View: https://imgur.com/a/JuUZVp4
|| here is the ss of me trying to talk in opfactions /f c f while being muted View: https://imgur.com/a/MOwCxxd
+1
Ik it can be very annoying to not have ability to communicate with friends. Party is minigames allows u to talk while muted so i don't see why this should not be

also hoe are u perm muted as trial?

Arrydznn

Banned
Great Reporter
-1, just follow the rules and you will not have this problem.
For communication you can always use discord

Arrydznn

Banned
Great Reporter
Then it should be removed from Minigames too. We can talk in party chat even if muted.
You can always use discord for communication as I said above. Be polite and you won't have any issues.

FazMachFan

Pika Lover
You can always use discord for communication as I said above. Be polite and you won't have any issues.
Sometimes Its Not Our Fault Getting Muted Atleast We Can Communicate With Our Faction + Some Members Arent Comfortable Speaking And Some Just Dont Have A Mic If Its Allowed In Party Chat Why Not Allow It In Factions? Smh

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello crazysteve79,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Currently not planned
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.