Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Forums Being able to choose more than 1 gamemode as the Gamemode/Platform of a suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diamond_Gamerzz

Great Reporter
Username:
Diamond_Gamerzz

Suggestion:
Being able to choose more than 1 gamemode as the Gamemode/Platform of a suggestion

Detailed description:
Currently we can only choose one Gamemode in the category of "Game Mode/Platform". The players who want to make a suggestion about more than 1 mode will have to put it as a global suggestion and most people just filter suggestions by the gamemode they play. Even though the areas we need to choose more than 1 gamemode is less, the option will really be helpful.

Here are a few areas where this would be helpful:

- Talking about Koth : KitPvp, OP Faction, Faction

- Talking about Outpost : OP Prison, OP Skyblock

- Talking about /transfer : OP Skyblock, Classic Skyblock

Even though these are very few, the number of places this could be applied will probably be increased by the very cool and amazing changes coming to each gamemodes.

Reason(s):
This feature will improve the number of suggestions reviewed by the players who play that gamemode. They just have to filter the gamemode and get the suggestions they need.

Last edited:

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
Eh... yea, but the chance of someone using 3 prefix is quite low. Would rather just use the global prefix instead.

OP
OP
Diamond_Gamerzz

Diamond_Gamerzz

Great Reporter
Eh... yea, but the chance of someone using 3 prefix is quite low. Would rather just use the global prefix instead.
Mostly people like me just search for the gamemode prefix I play in and look there, the chances of the global suggestions getting ignored is high. Yes it is also just in a few cases but it's always useful to have it.

_Nikki99

Staff Member
This sounds like a great idea, however would people actually use it is my question??

_Nikki99

Staff Member
the suggestion was made by me because i was just about to make a suggestion for csb and opsb togeather but realised we cant do that
I see I see but it sounded like a good idea just sure if people would use it or not

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
Hello Diamond_Gamerzz,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • You can always add multiple prefixes when making a suggestion.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.