Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

BedWars

What is the key to victor in Bedwars

• Rushing

Votes: 9 75.0%
  • Protecting your base

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Superepic97

Ultimate Legendary Pika
At first protect your bed with wool or hardened clay and then rush as i do always and if you are a good pvper then it's easy for you to win the match only if you rush.

FAMESCARE

Legendary Pika
I first suggest that you must be with a team who is well coordinating according to plane and you guys have fast typing or on discord or team speak . Secondly I suggest if you are single then try rushing to other people bases as quickly as possible because the opponents won't have backup. Lastly I want to say it all depends on what type of style you choose however if choose to protect your base and get stacked I would apply taking help of iron golems and e pearls to get to their others bases and spawn ig to make them
Busy and then your teammates can break there defence ( it is my only technique to win bedwars and it works efficiently unless you are bad at pvp or have bad teamates

LeoMinecrafter

Ultimate Legendary Pika
It depends what mode you're playing in, if it was solo, I recommend putting a light layer protection around your bed, maybe wood or endstone. Then I'd say rush to the nearest neighbor you got and take them out, after that go to the next enighbor correspoding from that person's island. If it were doubles, 3v3, or 4v4, I recommend 2 people defending the bed at all times while the other two rush to get beds and the other get diamonds. I only recommend defending your bed hard if it were with teams.

This is coming froma 102 star bedwars player..

FAMESCARE

Legendary Pika
It depends what mode you're playing in, if it was solo, I recommend putting a light layer protection around your bed, maybe wood or endstone. Then I'd say rush to the nearest neighbor you got and take them out, after that go to the next enighbor correspoding from that person's island. If it were doubles, 3v3, or 4v4, I recommend 2 people defending the bed at all times while the other two rush to get beds and the other get diamonds. I only recommend defending your bed hard if it were with teams.

This is coming froma 102 star bedwars player..
i havent even played bedwars for 2 months and i only played it now XD because i was bored with practice for a bit

EndlessNight

Rush to mid or to the diamonds and just defend the island from other players. Let your teammates upgrade and defend while you yolo attack other bases. You'll be surprised to see how effective this is.

FuzionzxDD

Epic Pika
My suggestion is, just go rush. (This suggestion will work if you can speed bridge, ninja bridge, breezily bridge). I use speed bridge though. Don't cover your bed. At first go earn 4 golds, buy a tnt and a stack of wool then rush. EZ WIN!

Status
Not open for further replies.