Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted BedWars Bedwars Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

FA1BI

Pika Member
Suggestion:
Bedwars Suggestions

Detailed description:
- More maps = It starts to be boring just playing on 2 maps, because of that I think we need more maps to play on

- 2 more emerald generators ad middle = [ I can be flexible on this ] Currently there are only 2 emerald generator on every map it would be nice if there are 2 more ( 4 in total ) Now with only two it take more time to get stuff ( This is a little bit better )

- Make a new menu = [ I can be flexible on this ] The new menu would have a quick access to your most important stuff ( You can modify it ) | Add more axes, now with only one axe that costs 12 gold we should have wooden, iron and diamond axes

- Add leaderboards = Now we have no material to determine who is better so adding leaderboards will help with and it would make players fight and win for something

- Add names to buyable potions = If you buy every potion ( Jump Boost, Speed and Invisibility ) you dont know what potion is wich it only says " Wate Bottle "

- Able to create and play with parties = I always see people in chat saying " 3, 2, 1 JOIN ", so a party is going to make that disappear

- [ Not sure about this because I know that is hard and expensive ] Add Solo Mode = It would be nice to have a solo mode so you dont need to target the empty teams in dubles and than take an 2v1

Here is a link to the file: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1i5SIW89aR5KYeirbtX2bPX_xLytlT3oPUZv4udSlywI/edit?usp=sharing

Reason(s):
I've been playing bedwars for a long while now
As I played I noticed some bugs and other stuff

Example(s):
In description

voodootje0

Staff Member
Owner
Hey FA1BI,​
Thank you for your interest by creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!​

Best regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.