• Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

BedWars BedWars leaderboard

Search

Zeanon

Pika Member
Suggestion:
BedWars leaderboard

Detailed description:
On bedwars i think there should be a leaderboard.I think there should be a leaderboard for how many kills,wins,wins in a row...ect.It would be really cool to see how many wins and kills someone has gotten.It would add a little bit more competition to BedWars and the BedWars Community.Hope you like my request!

Gamemode / Platform:
BedWars

Reason(s):
I want to implement this idea because i think it would be really useful for everyone on the BedWars community.

Modehz

I Support this suggestion, nice idea. +1

SlimeTorch

Veteran
Veteran
It's a good idea but the leader-board should be for the most coins if it get's added!

SlimeTorch

Veteran
Veteran
1+ could give the players better experience on bedwars because you have a bigger goal to reach in the end!

iactivateMC

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I agree, and this may also serve as a motivation for players so that in order to reach the leaderboard, they have to win more games and similar things happening in order to reach the leaderboard.

+1
It's a good idea. Because i played bedwars a lot but i can't see my kill , wins , coins and etc
I hope the owners will accept it

QMMZilla.

Pika Lover
+1
I think this'll be a lit thing if they add it :)

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Zeanon

Zeanon

Pika Member
It's a good idea but the leader-board should be for the most coins if it get's added!
I think that won't be fair for the more skilled players and for the players with the most wins

+1
No problems, just agree.