Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted BedWars BedWars - Border Suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

StoPizza

Veteran
Suggestion:
BedWars - Border Suggestion.

Detailed description:
A timer will be set on for the game, after that timer ends, the border will force players to go to middle and fight.
(After a timer that destroys beds).

Reason(s):
I see so many campers building on their island and camping, it is really hard to find them.
Moreover, the map is very large and a border is a nice idea to solve the issue.

albido

Rare Pika
+0
In my opinion no game lasts till sudden death its rare. Adding this feature wont make difference tbh. Also finding and killing campers is one of bedwars skill u need.

OP
OP
StoPizza

StoPizza

Veteran
+0
In my opinion no game lasts till sudden death its rare. Adding this feature wont make difference tbh. Also finding and killing campers is one of bedwars skill u need.

I'll have to disagree, the game is about fighting, getting loot and to play smart. When people camping in their mini island with 10000 sandstone layers, that's not a smart play. just annoying.

In addition, It is happening to me too often that a game lasts until sudden death.

albido

Rare Pika
Not for me i end every game as fast as possible. Also use enderpearl to get to campers. Fireball destroys sandstone not a big deal. Its about how smart u play.

voodootje0

Staff Member
Owner
Hey StoPizza,​
Thank you for your interest by creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!​

Best regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.