Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reincarnation

Pika Lover
Hey,my friend Fondbeef got unfairly banned because he threatened IeZoMA for hacking,
But the reason for this is because Fondbeef killed IeZoMA and he got angry and started insulting his belief and mom.
Can you atleast give people warn people who threaten other people or swear first or temp ban before giving them perm bans.
Hopefully some of you agree.

Cirty

Pika Lover
Well, according to the rules, profanity use is a warning first followed by a ban. However, that being said threats are a seperate category and fall under harassment. The latter carries a permenant ban without warning.

Not to sound rude, but if people read the rules before they played they'd understand the repercussions of certain actions they do.

DirkieXP

Banned
Screenshot_2.png
As you can see your friend was banned for DDOS threatening. We take this very serious because its both dangerous for the server and for the members who play on Pika-Network. In the rules you can find out that DDOS threatening is an instant IPban. This player will not be unbanned.

Cirty

Pika Lover
"Ddos Threatening / harassing : Permanent ban + IP ban"

If he was banned for threatening with a DDOS, than it's likely he's IP banned as well. So playing with an alt is unlikely.

He could try his luck with an appeal for his IP, but even than its unlikely it would be approved. I'm not staff though so don't take what I said to heart, just some advice.

Last edited:

Destruct

Rare Pika
This user is staying banned, I apologize you lost a friend.
I would also suggest to stop using that account to gain unfair likes.

Status
Not open for further replies.