Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

[BANNED] Corpils

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corpils

Hello, at 27.04 2016 I played on your server and I got banned by TheBearKing . I'm not saying that is bad admin , or is it this one trying not to damage, but at the time when I got banned , I played so cleanly without any hacks . Hacks in his client neither have been dealing with them on the server at any moment. I want to defend but I do not want to leave with the title of hacker . Please about an early resolution , and I hope you take the time to solve this case , if you want I can send you my last change in the minecraft folder and all files completely photocopied . Please only normal and fair communication. On the one hand, but I noticed that he was trying to remove the hackers from the server , but you gave Ban the one who was not a hacker.

On your server, you have a daily activity and you can see that I'm dying all the time : D I'm not good in PvP , but I enjoy your particular server . I have the original minecraft ( and this I photocopied ) and on the original Minecraft would not cheat .

Ban

Corpils

TheBearKing

Forcefield

April 26, 2016,
7:28 PM

Permanent Ban

Status
Not open for further replies.