Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Banned by Alparo_

Badnaf

Hallo I am Badnaf, I have been playing on the server for about 2 years and I mostly play skywars or Bedwars, recently a player who I had made a friend and who is a Titan who goes by the name Agmetex, asked for my smp ip and I sent him the ip. I am a noobie and I did not know it was a serious offense to send ip. So I was set up by the player so that he could get me in trouble. I was extremely friendly with him, I said ' I loved him' and he added me to a party before setting me up. He was tge owner of the ip. So please, can you unban me for my mistake if not reduce the days baned (90 days!) I am sorry. It wont happen again. Just look at this pic View: https://imgur.com/My5VxIM
. The guy even spam his trampoline gadget to hide his message.

Badnaf

Last edited:

Maddy_

Banned
Hallo I am Badnaf, I have been playing on the server for about 2 years and I mostly play skywars or Bedwars, recently a player who I had made a friend and who is a Titan who goes by the name Agmetex, asked for my smp ip and I sent him the ip. I am a noobie and I did not know it was a serious offense to send ip. So I was set up by the player so that he could get me in trouble. I was extremely friendly with him, I said ' I loved him' and he added me to a party before setting me up. He was tge owner of the ip. So please, can you unban me for my mistake if not reduce the days baned (90 days!) I am sorry. It wont happen again.

Badnaf
Hey you can make a appeal
Read pika-network rules and regulations
Hope to see you unban soon :yaychu:

Outscale

Banned
Hello,

I am not sure how is it possible that you play Pika for 2 years, and still don't know the rules. Anyways, lack of knowledge about the rules is treated as ignorance and a mistake on your part so you will have to wait for the punishment to expire.

Fyuka

Great Reporter
Damn I looked into the situation and it was clear that he was trying to get him banned, just look at how he spams everything he could think of so him asking for the ip isn't shown lmao https://imgur.io/My5VxIM

ZekromXD

Legendary Pika
Hallo I am Badnaf, I have been playing on the server for about 2 years and I mostly play skywars or Bedwars, recently a player who I had made a friend and who is a Titan who goes by the name Agmetex, asked for my smp ip and I sent him the ip. I am a noobie and I did not know it was a serious offense to send ip. So I was set up by the player so that he could get me in trouble. I was extremely friendly with him, I said ' I loved him' and he added me to a party before setting me up. He was tge owner of the ip. So please, can you unban me for my mistake if not reduce the days baned (90 days!) I am sorry. It wont happen again.

Badnaf
I myself didn’t know that you were not allowed to send ips in party chat xD. I thought party chat bypasses every in-chat rule. I’m really sorry to know about what occurred. Him asking for a server ip & then reporting you is terribly unfair. I wish if staff could overlook the offence as it happened in party chat not public advertise. Just make an appeal listing the points. Not so sure if it’ll revert the punishment but worth trying. Also, if you do have a screenshot of him asking an ip, you can get him punished too for “encouraging to break rules”. Good luck

OP
OP
Badnaf

Badnaf

I myself didn’t know that you were not allowed to send ips in party chat xD. I thought party chat bypasses every in-chat rule. I’m really sorry to know about what occurred. Him asking for a server ip & then reporting you is terribly unfair. I wish if staff could overlook the offence as it happened in party chat not public advertise. Just make an appeal listing the points. Not so sure if it’ll revert the punishment but worth trying. Also, if you do have a screenshot of him asking an ip, you can get him punished too for “encouraging to break rules”. Good luck
Thanks so much, I am reporting the issue tho, I will not rest until the right thing happens. Besides, it was a party chat and only me and him saw it so it is not really advertising.

OP
OP
Badnaf

Badnaf

Hello,

I am not sure how is it possible that you play Pika for 2 years, and still don't know the rules. Anyways, lack of knowledge about the rules is treated as ignorance and a mistake on your part so you will have to wait for the punishment to expire.
I have never sent an ip before, besides, an accidental offence does not equate to a 90 day ban !

Outscale

Banned
I have never sent an ip before, besides, an accidental offence does not equate to a 90 day ban !
It doesn't matter if it's accidental or not, you still broke a rule. If it worked like that then everyone would appeal and say they did something accidentally.

Maddy_

Banned
Like non of them are willing to listen to me. They all said the samething
If you got temproray wait and If it is permanent still do a ban appeal I can't say anything
Message for respective admins or staff team for more assistance...