Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Banana_Loser_Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

SimplyKristy

Banana_Loser_Me
This person which Im guessing is a guy (not trying to be sexiest) ruined my plot.
If you guys have ever had this done to you please tell me. o this is the story.
So I was selling some stuff at my plot he messaged me saying he wanted to buy something, he told me to add him I thought it was a little bit off since I knew that you didnt have to be added to the plot to be able to buy something. I added him and then he started breaking every single block in my shop. My shop was made of emerald and gold. It may be April fools day but this isnt a prank this is just plain wrong he then took every valuable item in my chest's started destroying my house to make me mad. Finally I figured how to get him out of my plot. We started arguing in the chat and most people were on my side, he called me a noob and how he was so pro I started saying how he cheated to get to his rank he just keept laughing at me.
I want you all everyone who reads this contact pikanetwork and tell them to ban Banana_Loser_Me though I know he probably will change his name but he will loose everything and have to start back at the beginning and work his way up like we all did.

abs160

You know you can kick him out of your plot the minute he starts breaking stuff.

OP
OP
SimplyKristy

SimplyKristy

You know you can kick him out of your plot the minute he starts breaking stuff.
yea but Im this has never happened to me so I never had to remove anyone from my plot so I didnt know right away after 15 min I finally realised how to eemove him.

Opticlulz

Veteran
Grief is sadly your responsibility, We are sorry to say that no punishment will be issued to him.

GWG_iKnowledge

Ultimate Legendary Pika
... when i used to do this to an irl friend.... He never plays anymore ....

Status
Not open for further replies.