Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

BAN

freezyrares

I have a slightly weaker computer but my router works even harder because its old and I had an auto clicker because I was on the farm and I m sorry I had 21 cps and it gave me a freeze NxqL the helper gave me 3 minutes to install anydesk and this took me almost 2 minutes and I didn t even know what 9-digit digital code he was talking about because it's the first time I use it and he banned me for 90 days because I refused to come to anydesk but I wanted to come but no he gave me more time... please forgive me I didn't know that I'm not allowed with autoclicker on the farm it was a mistake

Community Verified icon

ASSASSINX

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I have a slightly weaker computer but my router works even harder because its old and I had an auto clicker because I was on the farm and I m sorry I had 21 cps and it gave me a freeze NxqL the helper gave me 3 minutes to install anydesk and this took me almost 2 minutes and I didn t even know what 9-digit digital code he was talking about because it's the first time I use it and he banned me for 90 days because I refused to come to anydesk but I wanted to come but no he gave me more time... please forgive me I didn't know that I'm not allowed with autoclicker on the farm it was a mistake

View attachment 66527
You can appeal to get rid of 90 day ban bit you will still recive punishment for autoclicker(if your punishment is made invalid)