Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

ban for no reson

tiparix23

soo i got baned 1day for mob aura but i was not use anything like that i had my gold set on with a sqord and i was farming exp to upgrade some spawners but then i got ban for mobaura. I farmed maybi like 10min just clicking normali and i got banned .
i think i know why but im noot sure and im thinking that hapends couse the mobs are not stacked 1-10000mobs they spawn in difrent stacks form 1-15 and they are considered difrent mobs soo if u kill a ton of them it will count something as a mobaura soooo if can get unban it will be a vary helpful thing ty staff

JustSuperiorr

Great Reporter
soo i got baned 1day for mob aura but i was not use anything like that i had my gold set on with a sqord and i was farming exp to upgrade some spawners but then i got ban for mobaura. I farmed maybi like 10min just clicking normali and i got banned .
i think i know why but im noot sure and im thinking that hapends couse the mobs are not stacked 1-10000mobs they spawn in difrent stacks form 1-15 and they are considered difrent mobs soo if u kill a ton of them it will count something as a mobaura soooo if can get unban it will be a vary helpful thing ty staff
Hello, You should avoid using threads regarding punishment appeals Instead you can -
Hello, you can make a ban appeal HERE.