Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

BAN FOR ACTUALLY NOTHING

Status
Not open for further replies.

selwyzz

masterson first time kicked me because i sent to him too much millions and then when i was came back i told him kys and he ip ban me for 7 days because i promoting suicide...

Please unban me, i was built all day long with my friend and i just got ban for retarded reason.

Losii

Epic Pika
You told someone to kill themselves ofc you're gonna get banned.

OP
OP
S

selwyzz

Thats not promoting suicide. i wasnt told someone like - you need kill yourself dude omg its cool - i just told him kys because for joke

Losii

Epic Pika
How are they supposed to know its 'a joke' by just letters on a screen? It's not just 3 letters, do you even know what it means? Your fault that u didn't read the rules.

Losii

Epic Pika
Thats not promoting suicide. i wasnt told someone like - you need kill yourself dude omg its cool - i just told him kys because for joke
Kys = kill yourself
You're telling them to kys = You're telling them to kill yourself (kill themselves)

Losii

Epic Pika
And if someone kicked you why would you come back and make 'a joke'? Surely you'd be mad or upset about it

OP
OP
S

selwyzz

okay i didnt know next time i will be careful now please unban me i want to play with my friends

Losii

Epic Pika
As stated here, Lack of knowledge of the rules will be treated as ignorance and a mistake on your part and you will not be exempted from the consequences of breaking them. Buy an unban if you don't want to wait here.

StoPizza

Veteran
Promoting suicide is against the rules, joke or not.
You are wasting your time, its only 1 week IP ban so its all good.
If you really want to do something with it appeal. But you'll get denied so don't try.
If you do want to try you can appeal here: https://pika-network.net/appeal

Best Regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.