Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Ban appeal

Sexon99

Hi my name is sexon i get baned yesterday for my name but my real name is Sejo Sexon and I'm comming from Bosnia so i bee gratefull if you can change my nick or just unban me <3

Lpkfvip

Banned
Great Reporter
Just change your name to sth appropriate, thats not a big deal cuz it's not ip banned

aaden433

Pleas unban me i did nothing is said i was banned For ANIT KB BUT I never did that plsss unaban me i LOVE PIKA

r6my

please unban me i was just playing skywars , when i got knocked i said kys, i admit , please unban me

Splaterd

Rare Pika
Hello! I hope your having a amazing expierence on PikaNetwork!
If you feel you got banned fasly you can appeal here
www.pika-network.com/appeal

Give a detailed info about your problem or also attach the recording/screenshot about it.
Admins will unban you soon if you got all the things needed.

Have a nice day

Splaterd

peg2

Legendary Pika
Hi my name is sexon i get baned yesterday for my name but my real name is Sejo Sexon and I'm comming from Bosnia so i bee gratefull if you can change my nick or just unban me <3
punishment from innapropriate names isnt an ip ban, they allow you to create another account or change your name for it. or try appealing i guess since its actually your name and you have a good reason fo it

pls appeal me i dont do anything im not toxic or hacker im normal player in pika lvl56 and this is batmod client i use in screen shot and i friend with every ranks in server like alparu elementalmcr slimemankiller 5l6

Attachments

• 2022-05-17_05.26.58.png
    2022-05-17_05.26.58.png
    212.5 KB · Views: 10
pls appeal me i dont do anything im not toxic or hacker im normal player in pika lvl56 and this is batmod client i use in screen shot and i friend with every ranks in server like alparu elementalmcr slimemankiller 5l6
pls accept it appeal staffs im just playing in server with bat mod not killaura

_Nikki99

Staff Member
*But if it's a valid punishment, they can't appeal* it's apart of the rules though right?
But feel free to appeal if it's false

acura

Great Reporter
This is the 3rd bot spamming links in the same thread as well

acura

Great Reporter
Bots are already taken care of. Hopefully there isn't more of them.