Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Ban Appeal - DuButterbirne

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronald Amantiad

Good Day Staff / Owner / Admins.

Today i would like to say Sorry Because i use Antiknockback, i'll tell you that honestly because i cant defeat them 2v8 we are only 2 and some of them are hacking they use killaura and they killed me 2x ,
Im Really Sorry about what i Did Yesterday, I Hope You will Appriceciate this Ban Appeal that i made, this is kinda short but my hearts speaks in this appeal. Im Really Sorry

Minecraft Username
DuButterBirne

Date of your ban:
10-22-2016

Screenshot of ban screen:
http://imgur.com/a/gYazC

Why were you banned, and by whom?
I Honestly Used AntiKnockback and chestfinders and also trackers so sorry.

Have you been banned from Pika Network before?
No

Why should we unban or unmute you?
Because Pika-Network is my Best server eever and all my items so waste :( and if i make new accounts i cant accept that my best account has been ban and that account was strong because the ranks is higher. :(

Last edited:

PlacidEcstacy_

Good Day Staff / Owner / Admins.

Today i would like to say Sorry Because i use Antiknockback, i'll tell you that honestly because i cant defeat them 2v8 we are only 2 and some of them are hacking they use killaura and they killed me 2x ,
Im Really Sorry about what i Did Yesterday, I Hope You will Appriceciate this Ban Appeal that i made, this is kinda short but my hearts speaks in this appeal. Im Really Sorry.

- DuButterbirne
this appeal is good but you didnt follow the format so most likely it will get denied

GWG_iKnowledge

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Ummm you admitted to using AntiKB?
That means you will never be unbanned..

OP
OP
R

Ronald Amantiad

But i got lesson learn, so i will not do it again because if i do it again, my account will be never get back :(

Status
Not open for further replies.