Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Survival Are you happy with the current economy system?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kretoz

Username:
kretoz​

Suggestion:
Are you happy with the current economy system?​

Detailed description:
so i see there is not small amount of players that quit the game becuase they cant sell their cactuses to the shop for example.
i am curious what majority of the player base is ok with the current eco system (blackmarket,traveling merchant etc.)
i wonder if you have ideas of improving to the point where is not OP and where people needs to parcitipate more and comunicate more to trade and also farms (in small way) money

i got idea in my head about Global shop with mostly all items there you can buy, sell (some you cant sell ofcourse) but there is gona be lil trick, to sell a specific item you must unlock it via EXP , for example if you want to sell your cobblestone, you must unlock it (maybe via voucher that unlocks random item in the shop or every item got price in EXP that needs to be unlocked, or another way)

thats the first idea i got .... tell me your thoughts and pros , cons of that, maybe you got even better idea of that​

Reason(s):
i am farmer player, i make huge farms to sell stuff and try reaching baltop. in pika survival that i cant do​

tozztozzo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
The developers have said they will never add a server shop back to Survival. Players are encouraged to create and use player shops.
You may suggest some improvements to the Blackmarket and Merchant instead.

iFkiller

Veteran
Hello kretoz,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Negative community feedback.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.