Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Practice Archer Mode In Practice

Status
Not open for further replies.

JacePlayZ

The Pika
Minecraft Username
JacePlayZ

Suggestion:
Archer Mode In Practice

Detailed description:
Make an Archer mod in Practice so that people can test/improve their skills. This will also reduce bow spammers and it will be more fun and it will attract players. It will also be helpful for some people if they are new or want to learn how to use bow and arrow. I have some ideas for this mode-

1st Method- "Sumo" Type of Archers
Here, both players will get an island like Minimum 20 blocks apart. Each will have one Punch Bow, and arrows (can be infinite too). The objective will be to hit other player off his/her island. This will improve the aim.

Notes-
-There should be a type of barrier between both players so they don't get any ideas and start melee fighting.

-It should be made sure that the match will end when one player is hit off the map.

-We can add a layer of water/lava to the surface. (Lava preferred, so if someone gets knocked off, he instantly dies.)
-The arrows should be infinite. Infinite Enchantment on Bow)

2nd Method- "Fortress" Type of Archers
Each player will get a bow, arrows and armor (if needed). The goal will be to kill the other player by shooting him multiple times. They will have their own Fortresses like some 30 blocks apart. They will have no items through which they can increase their health so we can reduce long fights.

In this mode, I have two ideas for maps.

i) Custom Fortress - The map will be custom and they will not be able to build/destroy anything but only move and take cover.
ii) Creative Fortress - Each player will be given a certain number of blocks and time to create their own Fortress. After the time is up, the real fight will start.

Notes-
-There should be a type of barrier between both players so they don't get any ideas and start melee fighting.
-The arrows should be infinite. (Infinite Enchantment on Bow)
-Some measures should be taken when a person doesn't show himself and stays in cover for loooong time. (My suggestion- Start the AFK countdown and if he doesn't move,then kick him.)
-If, the players want it more hard, then both players can be given apples, so they can regain their health.

These are my suggestions and it will be ok if some of the things are not implemented.​

Reason(s):
I think it will be fun and it will attract more players to this server. This will improve the condition of the server. Also it will increase the productivity, as once people check Practice mode, they will also check out other modes and they could buy ranks which could benefit in the further improvement of the server.​

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
it is a great suggestion, but i think less player will play that mode as it is kind a annoying and boring

BetaGamer_

Pika Lover
+1,
Most Practice Servers Use StikePractice They Have Archery And Bot Duels

Mrfatsojr

Veteran
Great Reporter
Hey JacePlayz,

Thank you for creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
I am excited to tell you that this suggestion has been accepted and is implemeted!

Thank you very much for helping us.

Have a good time on PikaNetwork!

Good afternoon,
Mrfatsojr

Status
Not open for further replies.