Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted BedWars Anticheat

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotHacking

Minecraft Username
NotHacking

Suggestion:
Anticheat

Detailed description:
Add a strict anticheat that detects if anyone Is hacking the anticheat PERMANENTLY BANS HIM you need to be strict with rule-breakers​

Reason(s):
Because there Is so many hackers i dont see people get banned unless you make a report i like so Much this bedwars server but is not fun with hackers​

ChickenDinnr

Veteran
There is currently a bug with the anticheat I believe, from the time where the anticheat wasn't working at all, and I think the Owners are still trying to fix it.

MrLipo

Legendary Pika
you arent even suggesting the anticheat that should be put
also it needs a lot of work because if you just download it and set it to perm-ban it might glitch and ban a lot of legit players

MrLipo

Legendary Pika
you arent even suggesting the anticheat that should be put
also it needs a lot of work because if you just download it and set it to perm-ban it might glitch and ban a lot of legit players
Also the ac might not be for bedwars so yea

MrLipo

Legendary Pika
There is currently a bug with the anticheat I believe, from the time where the anticheat wasn't working at all, and I think the Owners are still trying to fix it.
the anticheat was good until 1.15 came and the owners had to develop it so it supports 1.15
im not sure if thats what happend

Eisendrag

Pika Member
Ever since the recent bedwars update I think that hackers have really decreased in numbers. Still there are the obvious kill-aura users and now the very rare fly hacker I think the owners had made developments in their anti-cheat and had really improved the detection of said anti-cheat. There is still much more room to improve but the owners made a step in the right direction.

voodootje0

Staff Member
Owner
Hey NotHacking,​
Thank you for your interest by creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!​

Best regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.