Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Anticheat needs tweaking. ASAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disaalt

The Pika
Minecraft Username
Disaalt

Suggestion:
Anticheat needs tweaking. ASAP.

Detailed description:
Hey PikaNetwork community, hope you all are doing well in this pandemic.
Today I will be talking about the current state of the AntiCheat.

The current state, of the anticheat, is just isnt good. Even though many people. did say that multiple times, but the anticheat which is active right now is just "UNACCEPTABLE".

First of all, many people are getting false kicked/banned by the anticheat. This is mostly towards Practice players, and to the sweats that takes the game seriously as a sport. I have gotten kicked multiple times, and I do remember all the things that caused it. Stuck in the block and getting kicked, trading hits with the opponent and still getting kicked, and all those people with antivelocity and other people with reach hacks dominating.

I do not understand why the CPS cap still doesn't work. 30+ left-click cps STILL WORKS on the server. (I did not try it, but just duel one of the hackers in practice).

And now we are moving on to Skywars and Bedwars. Scaffold checks are amazing (I admit it) and it's okay. But the developers obviously didn't notice something: they don't actually need scaffold. I've seen people AIRJUMPING (Ask Ralftic and Zxga, they recorded I think) and people killauraing easily. Speed also bypasses, such as noslowdown and other sorts. KillAura checks are somehow working but if you lower your settings low enough you STILL can bypass.

Here are some tweaking suggestions:

(Practice) Fix Reach - Just fix it. If it continues like this and it's actually TRUE you might actually be the first anti-cheat to detect reach properly (Better than AGC)

(Practice) Ghost Hacks - AutoClicker, AimAssist, Velocity and Reach (Try to make them, doesnt have to be perfect, but atleast dont let 3.5blocks bypass)

(Minigames) Add some more checks:
NoSlowdown - NCP + AAC has them
KillAura - AAC's detection is really good
Speed - AAC and NCP and try to make another check thats called "OnGround"
FastPlace OR Right Click AutoClicker - You can breezily 50 blocks with those hacks, scaffold is useless
AntiVelocity - AAC has a really good detection
AirJump - IDK if its already patched, i never tried it
Ghost Hacks - AutoClickers, AimAssist and Reach

This thread is not to pressure the developer/owners, but to suggest them new ideas about the anticheat.
Please tell me your suggestions/ideas about the anticheat by replying.
(I AM NOT CLAIMING THAT THE ANTICHEAT OR THE DEVELOPERS / OWNERS OF THIS ANTICHEAT IS TRASH IN ANY WAY)

Reason(s):
I think you already know why. If you dont, heres a hint: "hacker"

Example(s):
AAC + NCP and maybe Verus

Last edited:

Unawarely

The Pika
I'm pretty sure you're not supposed to suggest things about the anticheat, but any improvement would be great

OP
OP
Disaalt

Disaalt

The Pika
I'm pretty sure you're not supposed to suggest things about the anticheat, but any improvement would be great
Those suggestions were negative and they are basically just there to say that the anticheat is "trash" but what I mean in THIS THREAD is to SUGGEST.

0Mad0Max0

Veteran
Great Reporter
You can report false kicks and bypasses as bug reports for the anti-cheat with as much info as you can provide. Videos of it should be good.
It helps the Developer what possibly causes it and how to prevent it.
Most things you listed are already reported and will be improved or are already implemented and should work. However, some things like Reach and Velocity aren't easily fixed because they're affected by a lot of things.

OP
OP
Disaalt

Disaalt

The Pika
You can report false kicks and bypasses as bug reports for the anti-cheat with as much info as you can provide. Videos of it should be good.
It helps the Developer what possibly causes it and how to prevent it.
Most things you listed are already reported and will be improved or are already implemented and should work. However, some things like Reach and Velocity aren't easily fixed because they're affected by a lot of things.
Thanks for the feedback. Ill try to record!

moxxy17

Banned
+1
i just don't see this happening lol
and for me the anticheat isn't the biggest issue, if they can fix the ac and make it so blatant hacks get detected that would be great, but teach your staff how to ss. i literally bypass your screenshares daily and you guys can't even ss i'd probably bypass with wurst client please learn how to ss

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Developer
Hey Disaalt,

Thank you for creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.​
However we have decided to deny your suggestion due to:​
◆Do not make suggestions regarding AntiCheat or hosting changes. Please make a bug report when you come across issues with it, it’s not a suggestion, it’s a bug report.​
Thank you very much for helping us.​

Have a good time on PikaNetwork!

Good afternoon,
JustThiemo

Status
Not open for further replies.