Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Another one <3

Dexster7795

Pika Lover
Hello, MrEPicko blocked me and told me that he has offended and slandered me. He told me to download AnyDesk. I did the same thing and he downloaded a program and the connection was disconnected. I gave it. He didn't see it and blocked me for 90 days. Please help. He and none of the pika server staff are answering me. Please help me.I have applied but they say not to apply

Attachments

• Screenshot (50).png
    Screenshot (50).png
    64.8 KB · Views: 15
OP
OP
uncleyamete

uncleyamete

Hello, MrEPicko blocked me and told me that he has offended and slandered me. He told me to download AnyDesk. I did the same thing and he downloaded a program and the connection was disconnected. I gave it. He didn't see it and blocked me for 90 days. Please help. He and none of the pika server staff are answering me. Please help me.I have applied but they say not to apply
he found something in your PC? i mean something like Huzuni, Wrust or any hack client to have reason to gave u BAN for 90 days?

Dexster7795

Pika Lover
he found something in your PC? i mean something like Huzuni, Wrust or any hack client to have reason to gave u BAN for 90 days?
No, nothing, but I live in Iran and I have to use vpn and I was disconnected, and when I sent him the 9 digital code, he banned me.

OP
OP
uncleyamete

uncleyamete

try send request to A-Team for unbanning u, or go to ts3 and try to connect with someone else from A-Team to help u

_Nikki99

Staff Member
If he told u to not appeal then don’t appeal it’s clear that it’s a valid punishment and you wont be getting unbanned any time soon.

Quit

Epic Pika
u had a sort of hack client downloaded !